watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is it cheap paper talk

Started by H4usuallysitting, December 16, 2021, 07:41:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Mitro approached by wet spam.... Any truth in it?

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Haven't seen or heard it anywhere.

blingo

The Khans have already said that MITRO IS NOT FOR SALE Mr H4. Mitro is going to get Premiership football next season and has just signed a five year contract. Sounds to me like hes a happy bunny at FFC

filham

Just some journo trying to be first  with a January window rumour.

Fulham 442

Quote from: filham on December 16, 2021, 10:17:10 AM
Just some journo trying to be first  with a January window rumour.
I suppose if you chuck enough rumours out there at least one of them is bound to come true!

WestSussexWhite

I am fairly confident when I say this, but NOONE will be able to pay the sort of money we want for Mitrovic. Promotions is worth 120 million, the club won't jeopardise that

copthornemike

In response to the OP yes it is. Apparently from a Spanish source stating it would cost Spam all of 16M euros- says it all really in terms of its reliability then of course many other 'sources' quote it!!!
Of course any Premiership club worth their salt should be looking at a top and in form striker like Mitro - and Spam have recruited Championship strikers in the recent past - but as others have mentioned no pressure for the leading Championship club to sell. Different story if we were struggling.

paulbrookersmazydribbles

The West Ham rumour seems to have been started by an ex-West Ham employee, who has amassed a cult following on social media, saying on a podcast that Moyes was looking at strikers for January and that he had been interested in Mitrovic in the past. As others have said, it doesn't really run much further than that - he's on a long-term contract, in good form, happy at Fulham and would take a lot of money to sign.

The other thing to consider is that he will be desperate to play first team football ahead of the World Cup - and there won't be many moves that would guarantee that.

I think it is a sign of the times that this is more social media talk than the paper talk, but it's one to discount all the same.

sunburywhite

All paper talk is cheap. They cant sell the papers if they dont have some controversiality
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

MickTheBeard

Perhaps tony is bored with the threat of ffp,if we sell mitro he can waste more money on failures.

MikeTheCubed

He is probably on a list along with a couple dozen other strikers.

Nero

The Rational Fan

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on December 16, 2021, 07:41:04 AM
Mitro approached by wet spam.... Any truth in it?

Rumours are that last time, Mitro's agent rang West Ham, Fulham offerred Mitro a contract extension and Mitro accepted. I am sure the agents commission for a one year extension was enormous.

If Mitrovoic's agent can get Tony Khan a little worried with phone call to West Ham, another contract extension maybe coming with a Bentley as the agents commission. This is probably just agency games to get better terms, conditions or extensions.

filham

If Mitro were to leave before the end of the season TK would have to spend the transfer money on a personal ticket into space in order to avoid the flak from the Fulham fans.

Blawarmy

Mitros going nowhere. Anyway I thought Solanke was the best striker in the league though, so maybe they should be looking at him  [emoji848][emoji23]