Main Menu

Leeds......

Started by South Coast White, December 18, 2021, 06:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

South Coast White

Leeds are falling apart again.
Half time and 3-0 down to the gooners.

SP

The Leeds fans are still a nasty bunch, nothing changes.

love4ffc

Amazing how inconsistent the Anthony Taylor is for all his  067.gif experience.  No card for that nasty challenge from the Arsenal player but a yellow a few minutes later for the Leeds players doing the same thing.   

I have no skin this game and really don't care who wins but I would have thought that VAR would help to keep the refs more consistent and unbiased.   
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Whitestone

Leeds missing a number of key players. I see that Cody Drameh started at right back.

copthornemike

Have to give their current team a great deal of credit if you are a neutral.
Always looking to score whoever they play - they give it a go.
Definitely three worse teams in the Premiership.

HillingdonFFC

Would love to see them go down, Bielsa love in well & truly over , they think they're far bigger & better than what they are. Some of the most deluded fans out there

SP

Sure I read they're expanding the ground to 60k after one season in the top flight.

Nero

Bielsa Argentinas answer to Mcgath

love4ffc

A mate posted this in our Whatsapp group  :005:

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Sgt Fulham

Currently in a better position than we have ever been in the past 2 Premier League seasons. Not quite sure we're in a position to take the piss.

Twig

Don't care about the current Leeds team. Hated the dirty side of the 60's and 70's but they're history. Incidentally, I think teams like that did a lot to encourage the appalling hooliganism of that era which nearly drove me away from football for ever.

The love in for Bielsa last season was over the top so I guess it's karma to see it levelled up but do I care much? Not really.

RaySmith

A pundit asked the question as to whether Bielsa's style, which demands such high levels of running and fitness from his players, was responsible for them having so many injuries.

Arsenal totally outclassed them, anyway, but their side is vey weakened by injury.

Deeping_white

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on December 18, 2021, 09:32:03 PM
Currently in a better position than we have ever been in the past 2 Premier League seasons. Not quite sure we're in a position to take the piss.

As bad as we've been we never conceded 7 in a game🤷‍♂️

Ruislip White

I quite enjoy watching them as a neutral.  Fans are a nasty bunch though so no real sympathy if they go down.  Plus the entire championship can have a great chant back...Leeds, Leeds are falling apart again.  Never got old!

MikeTheCubed

Not unusual for a team that's been outside of the top-flight for so long to come up and do brilliantly in their first season, only to struggle and get relegated the next.