Started by blingo, December 24, 2021, 07:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

Finny
Corked hat
Silver Fox

Gone but never forgotten.

HV71

Second time this year Statto has gone missing (earlier  banned for a period I believe )!. Hope he is okay - miss his contributions about football ( if not on other matters). We had fears for Mince but thankfully he has returned so hopefully Statto will also be back.

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: HV71 on December 24, 2021, 09:13:44 PM
Second time this year Statto has gone missing (earlier  banned for a period I believe )!. Hope he is okay - miss his contributions about football ( if not on other matters). We had fears for Mince but thankfully he has returned so hopefully Statto will also be back.

I agree with that HV.  The ban is a ban I guess, but he didn't really play up before he disappeared this time.

Despite us butting heads a few times we also saw quite a lot of things the same way, I do hope that he (I guess he's a he!) is ok.

Barrett487

Quote from: blingo on December 24, 2021, 07:58:13 PM
Finny
Corked hat
Silver Fox

Gone but never forgotten.
:plus one:

RIP guys  9739.gif

love4ffc

HatterDon is one that I miss reading on the forum.  No idea how he is doing. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Twig

It's very sad to lose those regular posters who have passed away but it's also a shame when they just stop posting. As others have said Statto is someone I enjoyed chatting with about FFC matters even though I was light years away from him in my other views.

blingo

I stayed away for a good long while too. I started on here when it first came online I'd like to see Statto,  Hatter Don (The inventor of the Blingo Lighthouse scale), back on here. So many have gone over the years. I know he may have been super controversial but Fat Freddy's Cat was a laugh a minute. Ostrich Watch, Maurice, Ridge Rider and his butt butter, lol, so so many. Wherever they are I wish them and everyone else a Merry Christmas, and may your God be with you  and yours.
Don't stay strangers, life is far too short.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on December 24, 2021, 09:23:41 PM

I agree with that HV.  The ban is a ban I guess, but he didn't really play up before he disappeared this time.

Despite us butting heads a few times we also saw quite a lot of things the same way, I do hope that he (I guess he's a he!) is ok.

He was absolutely playing up before he disappeared again. I expect it was a ban, and a well deserved one, but I hope he's doing okay outside the forum. RIP to the others, they were good contributors and I miss reading their posts.

Twig

Quote from: blingo on December 25, 2021, 09:54:15 AM
I stayed away for a good long while too. I started on here when it first came online I'd like to see Statto,  Hatter Don (The inventor of the Blingo Lighthouse scale), back on here. So many have gone over the years. I know he may have been super controversial but Fat Freddy's Cat was a laugh a minute. Ostrich Watch, Maurice, Ridge Rider and his butt butter, lol, so so many. Wherever they are I wish them and everyone else a Merry Christmas, and may your God be with you  and yours.
Don't stay strangers, life is far too short.

Nicely said.

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on December 25, 2021, 10:53:01 AM
Quote from: Somerset Fulham on December 24, 2021, 09:23:41 PM

He was absolutely playing up before he disappeared again. I expect it was a ban, and a well deserved one, but I hope he's doing okay outside the forum. RIP to the others, they were good contributors and I miss reading their posts.

Oh was he? I didn't see that. 

Whatever the reasons, I'm sorry that he has gone but rules are rules if broken.  I hope he's doing all right.

SG

I seem to recall Ceba was another name put in place in recognition of a lost member

MisfitKid

9739.gif

PS- Hatter Don is still alive and kick'n on the FulhamUSA website.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Friendsoffulham

This post is for members who are gone and not forgotten, not for usual few, who want to use it to complain about how bad the forum has become, or how strict the mods are.

Have a day off, it's Christmas ..

HatterDon

I'm here. I'm back. I've missed you. I'll be more available.

Thanks again, Blingo!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

perry geyton

blingo

Quote from: HatterDon on December 28, 2021, 11:39:05 PM
I'm here. I'm back. I've missed you. I'll be more available.

Thanks again, Blingo!

Great to see you back Hatter, you've put a BIG smile on my face  :54: :54: :54:

blingo

Quote from: perry geyton on December 29, 2021, 12:21:47 AM
Shoe thread anyone ?

Looks like its been given the boot Piri lol

But I'll play, I have shoes ranging from 20 euros to about £600, TBH im a bit of an Emelda Marcos as I have about fifty pairs, but only mens shoes  064.gif 064.gif 064.gif

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: blingo on December 30, 2021, 12:40:46 PM
Quote from: perry geyton on December 29, 2021, 12:21:47 AM
Shoe thread anyone ?

Looks like its been given the boot Piri lol

But I'll play, I have shoes ranging from 20 euros to about £600, TBH im a bit of an Emelda Marcos as I have about fifty pairs, but only mens shoes  064.gif 064.gif 064.gif

How many pairs of feet have you Mr Blingo  ?
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.