watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Mortimer/Whitehouse Fishing on the television

Started by H4usuallysitting, December 28, 2021, 12:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Know

By far the best tv programme on over the Xmas weekend !

SG

Isn't it just. Brilliant series. Have thoroughly enjoyed every episode

HV71

A truly outstanding piece of work. I love it and so does my son who is 24.

H4usuallysitting

Sorry.... let's not forget the true star of the show........ Ted

bobbo

I didn't see the Christmas episode , I guess it's on catch up somewhere , but yes as an angler myself I really love it , they get to fish some amazing stretches of river , not available to the ordinary joe.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: bobbo on December 28, 2021, 11:17:28 AM
I didn't see the Christmas episode , I guess it's on catch up somewhere , but yes as an angler myself I really love it , they get to fish some amazing stretches of river , not available to the ordinary joe.

You're right there....some of those beats are way way expensive.... it'll be on the bbc i player

SP

Just watched it, brilliant as usual.  At the risk of spoilers, some of those big salmon don't put up much of a fight?

Steeeeeeeeeed

I do find this show can be a bit surprisingly soppy and boring at times, and I love Bob and Paul...but I found this was a Great Episode. Loved Caravan of Love with Ted

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

I'm not even a angler. Never really saw the appeal, but this programme is such easy watching and enjoyable.
By all account Paul Whitehouse took Bob Mortimer out fishing after his heart surgery, because he could tell he was slipping into depression and knew they could talk candidly out there. Bob had never done it before.