watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tomorrow

Started by filham, January 10, 2022, 12:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Important match against Reading tomorrow night where a draw will lift us back into 2nd place. This followed by two home matches against lowly teams may be enough to put us back on the road to automatic promotion. However we should really be looking for a good performance and three points to wipe out the memory of the recent poor run.

The team more or less picks itself except for the important mid field trio where the absence of Seri and poor form of Carvalho presents a dilemma.

Rodak
                                                  Tete       Tosin          Ream      Robinson
                                                                Cairney     Reed
                                                                          BDR
                                                      Wilson         Mitro         Kebano

Carvalho  to be used as impact sub to replace BDR or Kebano on 60 minutes     

FulhamStu

Quote from: filham on January 10, 2022, 12:43:13 PM
Important match against Reading tomorrow night where a draw will lift us back into 2nd place. This followed by two home matches against lowly teams may be enough to put us back on the road to automatic promotion. However we should really be looking for a good performance and three points to wipe out the memory of the recent poor run.

The team more or less picks itself except for the important mid field trio where the absence of Seri and poor form of Carvalho presents a dilemma.

Rodak
                                                                Cairney     Reed
                                                                          BDR

Yep, that the best current 11, I would also continue to give Chalobah minutes towards the end of games.

PaulJ123

Is it on tv? Red button or anything do we know?

ex-Pat

Quote from: FulhamStu on January 10, 2022, 01:03:47 PM

Rodak
                                                                Cairney     Reed
                                                                          BDR

Yep, that the best current 11, I would also continue to give Chalobah minutes towards the end of games.

Not Cairney.

filham

Without Seri or Cairney we seriously lack a playmaker.

Twig

Quote from: ex-Pat on January 10, 2022, 02:15:22 PM

Rodak
                                                                Cairney     Reed
                                                                          BDR

Not Cairney.

This guy has a one track mind

AJW48361

I Reckon Chalobah will start alongside HR.

Maidstone Lee

Mine would be;
                                                              Rodak
                                                  Tete Tosin Ream Robinson
                                                        Chalobah Reed                                                                         
                                                    Wilson BDR Kebano
                                                              Mitro

Reckon Chalobah & Reed will be the starting 2 in the middle tomorrow with Cairney coming on second half to dictate the play. I don't think Carvalho has been that good of late so have gone for BDR in that role with Wilson & Kebano out wide.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

ex-Pat

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on January 10, 2022, 03:49:00 PM
Mine would be;
                                                              Rodak
                                                  Tete Tosin Ream Robinson
                                                        Chalobah Reed                                                                         
                                                    Wilson BDR Kebano
                                                              Mitro

Reckon Chalobah & Reed will be the starting 2 in the middle tomorrow with Cairney coming on second half to dictate the play. I don't think Carvalho has been that good of late so have gone for BDR in that role with Wilson & Kebano out wide.

I like this team.

Whitestone

The OP probably isn't far away with that selection, although I suspect that Carvalho will start over BDR. I'm not convinced with Harrison Reed who isn't having the best season. It wouldn't surprise me if by the end of January he isn't a regular starter with Chalobah or a new signing taking his position, particularly when Seri is back in the fold. Cairney is surely a nailed on starter with Seri absent. Gazzaniga could be in the manager's thoughts after Saturday.

LC

Rodak
Tete Tosin Ream Robinson
            Reed
      Cairney BDR
Wilson           Kebano
          Mitrovic

Reed is clearly a defensive midfielder and shouldn't play in the more advanced role that he's been playing in recently. I've left Fabio Carv out, I'm hoping he's getting closer to finalising his future, once the contract situation is behind him I'm hoping he kicks on and his performances improve.

I've gone for Cairney and BDR playing in midfield, they played that role together the last time we were in the championship and I remember it working well. For me, that's the strong 11 we have available.

Mullers OG

Rodak

Tete. Tosin  Ream. Bryan

Cairney. Reed. Cavalho

Wilson. Mitrovic. Kebano

We Are Premier League

Rodak
                                                                Cairney     Reed
                                                                          BDR

:plus one: on that 11 and  :plus one: to give Chalobah minutes

bencher

Jasper has returned from a loan to Colchester, in which he played 23 times and scored 3 goals. We may see him on the bench in the next couple of games.