watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army- FA Cup 3rd round. A box of delights

Started by bog, January 09, 2022, 09:27:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

One of my favorite days of the football calendar is the FA Cup 3rd round. Some years the day falls a bit flat but not yesterday. So many brilliant games played between sides that have little chance of going to Wembley and not doing a lot in their respective leagues but serve up a memorable game. Ie Barnsley 5 Barrow 4 aet. Barrow already losing 2-0 then down to 10 men before half time. They pull level at 2-2 before once again equalising at 3-3. Fall behind again but then equalise in injury time with a rocket of a 30yarder. Extra time exhaustion did not help for them and they went out of the cup, but with much respect.  :54:

This game would mean nothing to the suits who still want the European Super League as they have no understanding of proper football only their bubble wrapped variety.

Thank you and good night

092.gif

Mince n Tatties

Yes this is why I love the FA Cup,some tremendous  games and shocks yesterday.

filham

Yes, my best ever match remains that great Fulham/Newcasle  FA Cup tie at the Cottage.

HV71

Yesterday's third round went some way in restoring my faith . As Bog pointed out the Barnsley Barrow game was brilliant .

Mince n Tatties

Mince n Tatties