watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The take & turn by Muniz

Started by H4usuallysitting, January 11, 2022, 10:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

For the 7th was sublime..... Wilson get's man of the match...Carroll get's goal of the match... Ref did well.... onwards and upwards

Sgt Fulham

Was the defender that he sat on his arse the same one that was squaring up to Mitro? If so, he's had a humiliating 20 seconds there lol!

ChesterTheTabby

Muniz must have seen his goal drop for Mitro and just thought "of course"
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Craven Mad

I was really impressed by how pleased Muniz looked when Mitro scored his rebound - looked genuinely chuffed for the team, rather than disappointed for himself. I liked that a lot and think it speaks volumes about the spirit in the team.

JEEVES

Yeah he celebrated it like he'd scored it himself and then celebrated with mitro which I really liked. I've seen him do a lot of really classy stuff and i think he's going to be a really good player. He always tries really hard when he plays

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: JEEVES on January 12, 2022, 12:30:55 AM
Yeah he celebrated it like he'd scored it himself and then celebrated with mitro which I really liked. I've seen him do a lot of really classy stuff and i think he's going to be a really good player. He always tries really hard when he plays

It's wonderful to see!

jayffc

He clearly has something about him and absolutely love how he calmly did the defender who'd squared up to him minutes before.

He's a work in progress but looks a rough diamond to me

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: jayffc on January 12, 2022, 01:08:09 AM
He clearly has something about him and absolutely love how he calmly did the defender who'd squared up to him minutes before.

He's a work in progress but looks a rough diamond to me

And once we polish it off, Tottenham will take him. As is tradition.

Hatch007

He signed a 5-year deal so we've got plenty of time to enjoy his services

Finnans Right Peg

Quote from: Craven Mad on January 11, 2022, 10:54:22 PM
I was really impressed by how pleased Muniz looked when Mitro scored his rebound - looked genuinely chuffed for the team, rather than disappointed for himself. I liked that a lot and think it speaks volumes about the spirit in the team.

100 per cent I thought exactly the same thing

RaySmith

Quote from: Finnans Right Peg on January 12, 2022, 06:11:01 AM
Quote from: Craven Mad on January 11, 2022, 10:54:22 PM

100 per cent I thought exactly the same thing

And Silva really wanted to sign him.

southwest6

Love what i've seen from Muniz so far, both in character and skill. Was especially funny how he turned Holmes (who fell to the ground) for the 7th after Holmes had piped up to him moments earlier... looked a right mug after that

@jolslover

Quote from: southwest6 on January 12, 2022, 06:59:50 AM
Love what i've seen from Muniz so far, both in character and skill. Was especially funny how he turned Holmes (who fell to the ground) for the 7th after Holmes had piped up to him moments earlier... looked a right mug after that

Agree, loved this
STH H3

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on January 11, 2022, 10:39:19 PM
For the 7th was sublime..... Wilson get's man of the match...Carroll get's goal of the match... Ref did well.... onwards and upwards
Was sexy...😤😄
Foolish ham

filham

The problem is giving more game time to Muniz, he is not going to progress without it.

St. Andrews White

Lovely turn and a good low strike actually. Although he should have played it through to one of the other players who were through on goal!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Cambridge Away

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on January 11, 2022, 10:46:40 PM
Was the defender that he sat on his arse the same one that was squaring up to Mitro? If so, he's had a humiliating 20 seconds there lol!
Yes. The same bloke that tripped Wilson for the penalty (when Wilson was going way too fast to do anything even if wasn't tripped). He looked really upset there and throughout the game. Imagine then being hit in the head by Muniz and confronted by Mitro for arguing it! Poor lad! He looked so inoffensive. Did i miss something?

Cookie6262

Quote from: St. Andrews White on January 12, 2022, 11:19:31 AM
Lovely turn and a good low strike actually. Although he should have played it through to one of the other players who were through on goal!

If 0-0 yes but at 6-0 up with two minutes to play, a young back striker who doesn't get many minutes should definitely be taking that on himself.

St. Andrews White

Quote from: Cookie6262 on January 13, 2022, 07:04:05 AM
Quote from: St. Andrews White on January 12, 2022, 11:19:31 AM

If 0-0 yes but at 6-0 up with two minutes to play, a young back striker who doesn't get many minutes should definitely be taking that on himself.
Fair point, and I'm certainly not slating the lad for trying! I just hope if it's 0-0 he's making the right decision in that situation.

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

bencher