News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fan celebrations that could hurt others or include vandalism?

Started by love4ffc, January 14, 2022, 03:23:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How do you feel about certain types of fan celebrations that include vandalism?

Oppose it and think it's wrong.
154 (93.9%)
It's no big deal.
6 (3.7%)
Don't care, whatever.
4 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 160

Voting closed: January 17, 2022, 03:23:07 AM

flyingfish

Quote from: Humbug on January 19, 2022, 11:22:37 AM
I think throwing yourself about is pretty much the same as the terraces most of us were on in the 80s and 90s. This behaviour is not in the same class as the mindless vandalism.

The problem that is different know is the risk to life and limb if someone pushes you over the row of seats in front. Someone, unbelievably, tried jumping on my back from behind in the JH stand when Ayite scored from the half way line. Luckily my then 7yo daughter next to me as OK

MikeTheCubed

Thought the atmosphere in the Hammersmith end was very subdued the last 2 games despite the scores.

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: MikeTheCubed on January 19, 2022, 11:56:06 AM
Thought the atmosphere in the Hammersmith end was very subdued the last 2 games despite the scores.
I think we all expect now,if you know what I mean?
Foolish ham

Ashington White

Quote from: flyingfish on January 19, 2022, 11:35:43 AM
Quote from: Humbug on January 19, 2022, 11:22:37 AM
I think throwing yourself about is pretty much the same as the terraces most of us were on in the 80s and 90s. This behaviour is not in the same class as the mindless vandalism.

The problem that is different know is the risk to life and limb if someone pushes you over the row of seats in front. Someone, unbelievably, tried jumping on my back from behind in the JH stand when Ayite scored from the half way line. Luckily my then 7yo daughter next to me as OK

Correct. You could land on other people, seats or the floor.  The seats mean there's nowhere for people to go.  Terracing a lot different as no seats in the way.

Black, White and Fred

Saw a Brum fan holding one of our seats that they had ripped off chanting 'we have got your seat' in the 'we are top of the league' chant on my way out yesterday. Seems to be becoming the norm...
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Mince n Tatties

Considering  we're  scoring for fun and top of the league,I think the attendance is more of a worry,only just over 16,000 there last night,1.5 From Birmingham.