more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tosin

Started by ChesterTheTabby, January 16, 2022, 01:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

Quote from: S.F.Sorrow on January 17, 2022, 08:53:47 AM
He had a good game against Bristol City but personally I think he's been slightly disappointing this season. His positioning and passing has been questionable at times. The potential is there but he needs more experience. Of course, most CBs tend to look poor when they are paired with Ream. Tosin actually looked better last season in the Premier League. I guess playing with a better CB like Andersen will make it easier to take the step ut. We really need to sort out the situation at LCB. Ream plus a lot of injured players is a recipe for disaster. To be fair, Ream has been better than I had expected this season but he's still a liability.

Completely disagree with your view that "of course most CBs tend to look poor partnered with Ream".

Jeroen

Quote from: Bronaldinho on January 17, 2022, 09:18:50 AM
When we signed him, it was definitely as a stepping stone move for him. Man City really didn't want to let him go, but he requested it.

Definitely has all the attributes to be a leading CB at a bigger club.

I just hope we get the most out of him, promotion and a contract extension would be huge.

Agree with what was said above though, does have the odd lapse in concentration.

If we were his stepping stones he def has his sights set higher (can't blame him really) My prediction would be we go up, have him for another year and than sell him on (on his request) to a Champions league team (if he has grown to that potential) - If he hasn't grown to that potential and we stay in the Prem we may have him for much longer as our corner stone

Good bit of business for us even with the sell on clause on his initial transfer from City

toshes mate

IMO Adarabioyo has potential and talent and is probably the best of our CB's bar Ream.  But he has a lot of work to do to become the player some people seem to believe we already have.

Ream comes in for a lot of flack and yet he has been very professional in all he has done at FFC.  His constant turning up for games following the travelling to the play for the US team in international breaks must have been, at times, exhausting, but there he has been turning up for FFC.   He has had many partners in defence and he conducts himself admirably with whoever.  The guy is a legend and he'd be the first to admit to his mistakes.   

Tosin and all at FFC are going to miss him when he deservedly decides to give his family priority and isn't in a FFC shirt to be the soft target for all our defensive lapses and errors.  I just hope that Ream's replacement is in the same 'league' as Tim has been because they don't make 'em like him very often.    I also hope that Tosin forever avoids being scapegoated like Tim has been.