watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jedi's goal

Started by H4usuallysitting, January 19, 2022, 08:46:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

and celebration was superb, Fab & Neeskins men of the match for me...although H Reed put in a decent shift... Ref wasn't up to the challenge, bowyer at half time probably told brum to kick anything.... Both Brum goals were very very good.... Neeskins goal for me was goal of the match, just ahead of Fab's......not sure if I'm correct, but has the drink & food gone up in price

Mr K.Dilkington

Foolish ham

MikeTheCubed

Seems to have improved the timing of his overlapping runs. Previously he'd make the run early and by the time the ball was ready to be passed on to him a defender had already moved across to cover.

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: MikeTheCubed on January 19, 2022, 12:06:24 PM
Seems to have improved the timing of his overlapping runs. Previously he'd make the run early and by the time the ball was ready to be passed on to him a defender had already moved across to cover.
It's just being under a superior tactical coach
Foolish ham

Jock White

Josh gave the defender the eye's looking one way and passing the other to Jedi :005:

Carborundum

Agree with the perspectives.  Neeskens goal was a glorious tactical triumph.  We have a 27 goal phenomenon on the pitch, yet who should pop up in the centre forward position, that man Kebano.  Carvalho pulled off the same trick.  Totally impossible to mark. 

Jedi's goal a bit of mystery to me - as they always are when struck from there - but that's arguably my fault for sitting with a piller in the way.  I blame Archibald Leitch.  But I clocked the celebration.

JimOG

Quote from: Carborundum on January 19, 2022, 03:33:53 PM
Agree with the perspectives.  Neeskens goal was a glorious tactical triumph.  We have a 27 goal phenomenon on the pitch, yet who should pop up in the centre forward position, that man Kebano.  Carvalho pulled off the same trick.  Totally impossible to mark. 

Jedi's goal a bit of mystery to me - as they always are when struck from there - but that's arguably my fault for sitting with a piller in the way.  I blame Archibald Leitch.  But I clocked the celebration.

Neeskens finish really caught the eye. The timing of the run was great but the certainty of the finish was immaculate