more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Did Tom get injured

Started by perry geyton, January 19, 2022, 02:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookieg

Quote from: TC's Sporran on January 20, 2022, 08:12:11 AM
and against bristol city he made a challenge to win the ball that led to a goal. but lets focus on the negative stuff instead.

I really don't have a problem with TC he has provided some fantastic memories over the last few years that will live with me for many years but he has his limitations. He isn't the quickest, he is so one footed he has to pirouette Parker-style to get the ball on his left which is great when gets given time and space but this isn't always going to happen. And if he really was as good as "we" think he is maybe he would have been a multi million pound buy for a team at the top of the PL but he isn't. Do we play better when he is in the team? Undoubtedly. But he isn't the be all and end all of our team.

fulhamfan

TC has been brilliant in recent games and has injected much needed vitality into the team

blingo

Quote from: TC's Sporran on January 20, 2022, 08:37:13 AM
just before his injury in the prem he had 3 good games, was mom v everton. so he was cutting it.
stop rewriting history.

And quite a few games where he wasn't up to the pace of the game or lost the ball. It's not rewriting history, it's being realistic. FWIW I don't think Seri will cut it in the prem either.

keithh

I hope TC is OK as I think he's becoming the teams' talisman.

perry geyton

31 with still a few good years left in him, I've said it before I'll say it again he's a better player/more effective player then Jack Grealish.
All this he's not good enough for the prem stuff is utter nonsense, he just has to be surrounded by quality, that's when he shines and brings the best out of every player around him
Marco's just starting to see the best of him and I'm sure he's extremely impressed, hopefully he can stay fit and shine next season and prove how good he actually is and shut a few people up !!

70sPimlico

He looked good in the premiership last season and then got injured

blingo

He's too one footed and slow for the prem

perry geyton

TC's Sporran

Quote from: cookieg on January 20, 2022, 10:48:17 AM
Quote from: TC's Sporran on January 20, 2022, 08:12:11 AM
and against bristol city he made a challenge to win the ball that led to a goal. but lets focus on the negative stuff instead.

I really don't have a problem with TC he has provided some fantastic memories over the last few years that will live with me for many years but he has his limitations. He isn't the quickest, he is so one footed he has to pirouette Parker-style to get the ball on his left which is great when gets given time and space but this isn't always going to happen. And if he really was as good as "we" think he is maybe he would have been a multi million pound buy for a team at the top of the PL but he isn't. Do we play better when he is in the team? Undoubtedly. But he isn't the be all and end all of our team.

the lower half of the prem is full of players who cant cut it in the prem compared to the top 4 or 6.
thats just how it is.

blingo