watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Prediction - Stoke v Fulham

Started by rebel, January 21, 2022, 08:40:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

Stoke 0 - 5 Fulham  I think Stoke will try to attack, which will leave gaps at the back, that we can exploit. 

H4usuallysitting

Stoke 1 - 1 Fulham...... it'll be a game of both team's parking the bus, with Stoke having more shots at goal

Hugh Gentry

I agree with the first reply, I have a feeling that Marco might be cute and npt come out all guns blazing, but let them go at us and we play the first half on the counter, going in at half time 2-0 up with a third in the second half

blingo

Twig

Our run has to end sometime but I still think we'll be too good for Stoke, 1-3 Fulham. My bigger fear is that one of our lads gets injured in some ill timed nasty tackle.

Caedal

I was just looking at their forum, and I'm a bit surprised how confident most of their fans are about winning the game.

If we score early, we'll comfortably win. I predict a 1-4 win

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Southcoastffc

Seems kind of odd to say so given that we beat them 3 nil but I think that they were the best team we've seen at the Cottage this season. I think there'll be 1 goal in it  - I'd go for 2-1 to us.

As an aside, I love this comment from one of their boards: "Fulham are that good at the min they can be a couple of goals up before the handshake"
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Somerset Fulham

This ridiculous rate of scoring can't possibly go on, can it?

0-1.

filham

All good things have to come to an end and I suspect Stoke will have studied us carefully and will have a game plan to shut us out.
1-1 at the best, which I would be happy with but it could be 1-o against us.

TC's Sporran

im going to be the first to predict a defeat.
1-0

obviously hope im wrong and its another goal fest.

Fernhurst

I'm with H4, Rusty and Filham —- 1-1 for me too.

Good team with good manager and a plan.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Rupert

I predicted 1-1 last time, and look what happened, so I am going 1-1 again.
Me, superstitious?
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Andyb

Tabby

2-0 win, Mitro and Wilson. Usually don't predict scores, but thought I'd add some more positivity  :dft012:

bencher

1-3
Our attack looks so confident at the moment, I think Mitro will be seriously in the mood after missing out, but I don't see us keeping a clean sheet.

Cookie6262

Looking at our up coming fixtures this is the toughest one coming up, Stoke are are a decent championship team with good support and play off ambitions, I think it may end 2-1 but can't decide who to so I'm going for and will happily take an away...

1-1 Draw

Southcoastffc

They often play 3 at the back.  Last game they were Harwood-Bellis (19 yr old newly on loan from Man City), Jagielka and James Chester (2 old war horses) - They're no fools and Mitro will enjoy a battle against them but IMO much depends on us getting Kebano, Wilson and Carvalho running at them.  Could well be a cracking game.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.