Started by H4usuallysitting, January 21, 2022, 08:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Watford_fc

Quote from: Jules on January 22, 2022, 12:01:49 PM
Quote from: Watford_fc on January 22, 2022, 11:49:29 AM
Quote from: Jules on January 22, 2022, 11:32:55 AM
Quote from: Watford_fc on January 22, 2022, 11:08:34 AM
Quote from: Jules on January 22, 2022, 06:28:14 AM
As others have said, Ranieri has to go now after his shocking record since he joined Watford. He has been such a bad manager everywhere since that miracle of winning the title.

Apparently he did ok in Italy but yes seemed to not have the support of the players and we are as dis organised as ever !
Strange having a Watford fan on a Fulham supporters board? I guess some insight from my interest, I am an ex Watford player (Julian Alsford) albeit I only played 20 odd 1st team games back in the 90s but spent 5 years coming up the ranks. Always wish the club well but very much a big Fulham fan these days....

Yes sorry only came on after the games we played against you guys (something we probably won't be doing next season !) but there are obviously a few connections between the clubs this season.

That is 20 more games than any young player gets now at the club.

One of the features in recent times  that disappoints fans - the lack of home grown talent coming through but then we seem to have a number of players poached by the big boys .

Probably just before my time - guess you might have known Graham Taylor whose life we were celebrating last night so what happened on the pitch only fulled the frustration .
No, never met Graham as his time pre and post dated my time at the club. My managers were Steve Harrison, Steve Perryman, Colin Lee, Glenn Roeder. I did meet Elton in my time there though! And Rob Page used to clean my boots when he was a youth player!

Even then we had quite a few managers !

Elton was much more hands on in those days .

Not sure now much interest he has now ?

Picked a good guy there to clean your boots .