more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

An Apology To West Sussex White

Started by ffc_forever, January 23, 2022, 07:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maidstone Lee

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on January 24, 2022, 06:24:56 PM
Thank you, I will admit I don't get all my info right, but only share stuff I get told so people are n the know. Haven't reported much this month, because there really isn't much to report! Although May have some exciting news once we get closer to promotion (if we manage it).
Hi WSW, does this involve someone currently in the squad or a potential new signing?
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

ianthailand

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on January 24, 2022, 06:53:02 PM
Quote from: blingo on January 24, 2022, 05:15:41 PM
I've seen WSW on here for years, he very rarely if ever, fails to pass on what turns out to be top notch info. He clearly has inside info and I think it's shameful of some on here to treat him the way he was treated. TBH I would just say stuff it and not bother, which would be a pity were it to occur.
Agreed. We lost Mike Gregg one of the best posters through a certain member constantly abusing him and FPT (i think Frankie Taylor] although i don't know if that was through abuse. We are poorer for it. Can't afford to lose people like WSW - think before we post may be a good idea.

Well said.

I'm glad that WSW hasn't been run off of the board. I know that others have in the past.

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on January 25, 2022, 04:33:13 PM
Quote from: WestSussexWhite on January 24, 2022, 06:24:56 PM
Thank you, I will admit I don't get all my info right, but only share stuff I get told so people are n the know. Haven't reported much this month, because there really isn't much to report! Although May have some exciting news once we get closer to promotion (if we manage it).
Hi WSW, does this involve someone currently in the squad or a potential new signing?

It will be incomings, unfortunately, I don't think anyone truly knows what is happening with Fab. I don't think he even knows yet! It seems his family are getting advice from Jorge Mendes