watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

An Apology To West Sussex White

Started by ffc_forever, January 23, 2022, 07:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffc_forever

Just wanted to say you was right and I was wrong.

Your inside information was spot on about Mitro/Wilson.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: ffc_forever on January 23, 2022, 07:03:35 AM

Inside information...It was all over Twitter and internet pages🤭

ianthailand

Well done FFC-Forever takes a big man to admit they were wrong.

Twig

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 23, 2022, 07:39:39 AM

That was a lot later.

ffc_forever

[/quote]

To be fare to WSW he did comment on this way before anywhere else got wind of it. In the past I've always had my doubts but WSW obviously does have contacts either at the club/in the press or knowing the driver of the first team coach.

davew

We could do with some insider information before placing our matchday bets!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Jimsbeerbelly

Never get why other members want to hound someone out just because they claim to have a bit of inside info?

The treatment WSW got last time was uncalled for, I get people get stuff wrong, but still, what a boring place this'd be if we were all politically correct about everything that went on around Fulham.

For it to bother peoples lives is just ridiculous, if it comes off, it comes off, if it don't, it don't, just put it down with all the other lazy journalism we read which is 99.9% bull.

RaySmith

WSW doesn't have to post his info here - good of him to do it, even if it's occasionally incorrect.

He was right on Saturday anyway.

blingo

I've seen WSW on here for years, he very rarely if ever, fails to pass on what turns out to be top notch info. He clearly has inside info and I think it's shameful of some on here to treat him the way he was treated. TBH I would just say stuff it and not bother, which would be a pity were it to occur.

FFCFOREVER

Quote from: blingo on January 24, 2022, 05:15:41 PM
I've seen WSW on here for years, he very rarely if ever, fails to pass on what turns out to be top notch info. He clearly has inside info and I think it's shameful of some on here to treat him the way he was treated. TBH I would just say stuff it and not bother, which would be a pity were it to occur.
Well said

Cambridge Away

Quote from: ianthailand on January 23, 2022, 08:45:52 AM

Well done FFC-Forever takes a big man to admit they were wrong.
I was wrong once

WestSussexWhite

Thank you, I will admit I don't get all my info right, but only share stuff I get told so people are n the know. Haven't reported much this month, because there really isn't much to report! Although May have some exciting news once we get closer to promotion (if we manage it).

davew

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on January 24, 2022, 06:24:56 PM
Thank you, I will admit I don't get all my info right, but only share stuff I get told so people are n the know. Haven't reported much this month, because there really isn't much to report! Although May have some exciting news once we get closer to promotion (if we manage it).
Maybe it will be that Fulham will sell all their players and other assets and donate the proceeds to all their supporters aged over 70 who have supported the club for over 60 years, but somehow I doubt that (lol)!

Somerset Fulham

Well said.

I'm glad that WSW hasn't been run off of the board. I know that others have in the past.

davew

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on January 24, 2022, 06:53:02 PM
+1

Well said.

I'm glad that WSW hasn't been run off of the board. I know that others have in the past.

Finnans Right Peg

Fair play wsw any shared info is always appreciated by most on here

FFCFOREVER

Maybe Fab signing a new contract??

copthornemike

Quote from: FFCFOREVER on January 24, 2022, 08:08:08 PM
Maybe Fab signing a new contract??
Or Mitro adds British citizenship and so qualifies, and gains, a knighthood for this seasons record breaking season!

ffc_forever

Anguissa to stay and play for us once again in the premiership? Hoping it is a new contract for Cav and promotion allows us financially to offer him a deal too good to turn down.

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: ffc_forever on January 24, 2022, 09:23:09 PM

Anguissa to stay and play for us once again in the premiership? Hoping it is a new contract for Cav and promotion allows us financially to offer him a deal too good to turn down.

I'm not saying Fab staying is impossible, but for us to be able to pay them anywhere near what he's been offered elsewhere we would need to be promoted....If Napoli don't sign Anguissa, we will probably try and sell him for a much higher fee than Napoli have got