watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Muniz take, turn and goal

Started by H4usuallysitting, January 23, 2022, 08:06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

was sublime....the block for our third was great (how many set pieces have we scored from this season).... Fab's goal was excellent.... Muniz goal celebration summed up the team's unity..... Ref wasn't up to much.... Knocky was itching to show what he could do, in fact our 3 change's were seamless....the unity of this squad is a joy

ianthailand

He's only 20 so hopefully room for a lot of improvement, That goal shows he has quality but can he do it consistently? Like his enthusiasm and looks like he's integrated in the the squad seamlessly.
H4 how is the move to Devon progressing? Is it all signed sealed and delivered?
Still lots of restrictions but Thai Government are relaxing things as the country needs the cash from us Farangs. Just extended my retirement Visa for another 12 months so good news for me. The wife said she's happy as well but she said it through gritted teeth as usual. She's been down to Sangkha a few times to check the Bungalow but i'm still confined to Samrong.
Stay safe.

FFC1987

I spoke on the Muniz thread made a while back after his disappointing first start. I've liked him for the most part when he comes on as a sub but I can't recall the game now but remember thinking his general movement was lacking on that occasion. I do love a redemption ark though! He was brilliant. Worked really hard, constantly was a nuisance against physical and experienced defenders and some of his touches to keep possession were really impressive. I questioned whether not bringing in a striker who could adequately replace and help the burden of goal scoring from Mitro, and without getting carried away too much, it looks like we've found him. Long may it continue. Onwards and upwards.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: ianthailand on January 23, 2022, 09:01:28 AM
He's only 20 so hopefully room for a lot of improvement, That goal shows he has quality but can he do it consistently? Like his enthusiasm and looks like he's integrated in the the squad seamlessly.
Still lots of restrictions but Thai Government are relaxing things as the country needs the cash from us Farangs. Just extended my retirement Visa for another 12 months so good news for me. The wife said she's happy as well but she said it through gritted teeth as usual. She's been down to Sangkha a few times to check the Bungalow but i'm still confined to Samrong.
Stay safe.
Sawadee Kab Ian... it's in the hand's of the Gods.... probably exchange, complete everything on the same day...should be middle of February.... We need a change & a bit of semi retirement/retirement.... looking forward to it all.

Would really like to visit Thailand this year, but the thought of 12 hour's sitting on a plane wearing a mask is putting us off.

Have you been jabbed up yet?.... I've had all 3 jab's, but still managed to catch covid.

This time of year is fabulous in Thailand,. The thought of sitting outside with a Singha, Som Tam and grilled kung is fantastic... little to no humidity.

Hope you and your family are all well... cheerio

Fulham33

He gave everything yesterday. So much so that the last 10inutes he had nothing left and sure he would have been subbed if we had any left. However he plugged on even though he could hardly move. I gave him man of the match despite some stiff competition from our midfield. Well done and hope he keeps improving at current rate. If so, what a player we will have!

Andy S

If Renaldo or Messi had scored a goal like Muniz yesterday, they would have been showing it over and over. Yes he's still learning but he will be some player

H4usuallysitting

Could be, we could play 2 up top...in a change of formation - but at the moment I wouldn't drop anyone

ianthailand

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on January 23, 2022, 09:46:46 AM
Quote from: ianthailand on January 23, 2022, 09:01:28 AM
Stay safe.
Sawadee Kab Ian... it's in the hand's of the Gods.... probably exchange, complete everything on the same day...should be middle of February.... We need a change & a bit of semi retirement/retirement.... looking forward to it all.

Would really like to visit Thailand this year, but the thought of 12 hour's sitting on a plane wearing a mask is putting us off.

Have you been jabbed up yet?.... I've had all 3 jab's, but still managed to catch covid.

This time of year is fabulous in Thailand,. The thought of sitting outside with a Singha, Som Tam and grilled kung is fantastic... little to no humidity.

Hope you and your family are all well... cheerio

Still haven't had any jabs. Family are all well. Had a few drops of rain yesterday, first for over a month. Love Som Tam Thai, nung p****, Diabetic so no beer. Wife sells Leo, Singha and Chang in her little shop. Yes the thought of 12 hours on a plane with or without a mask fills me with horror these days. I've finished with it. Feet firmly on Terra Firma. Hope you are fully recovered from the virus and you get the move done ASAP.

Mr K.Dilkington

It was a really excellent goal. Did ooze quality tbf to the lad
Foolish ham

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Mr K.Dilkington on January 23, 2022, 04:38:21 PM

Very much so, only 20 years old, his potential is VERY high
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on January 23, 2022, 04:49:35 PM

True!☆
Foolish ham

Cambridge Away

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on January 23, 2022, 04:49:35 PM

The fact this is overlooked so much shows how little people know about football. And he looks absolute class already.
So lucky to have him as understudy

Ara's bacon crisps

He was excellent yesterday and should also mention just how many headers he won from goal kicks etc. That's not Mitro's strength, but this gives us an extra tactic when the others realise he is going to win them regularly and can anticipate his flick ons.

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: Ara's bacon crisps on January 23, 2022, 05:11:37 PM
He was excellent yesterday and should also mention just how many headers he won from goal kicks etc. That's not Mitro's strength, but this gives us an extra tactic when the others realise he is going to win them regularly and can anticipate his flick ons.
It's a very good ability to have. Means the ball doesn't come straight back too
Foolish ham

Gezza

If you look at third goal, the Stoke defender is holding Muniz by his shirt but he still manages to power through and get his head on the ball, leading to the rebound off the bar.

Deeping_white

Dubious Goals Panel have had their say and the second goal v Stoke has officially been awarded to Muniz, so the crossbar denied him a hat-trick before BDR scored the winner.

Cookie6262

Muniz now has a goal every 71 mins which is better than Mitro 😂😂