watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Boys getting starts this weekend, Sessegnon and Areloa

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, January 23, 2022, 04:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

Areola had his first league start for West Ham (I think) yesterday, and Almost kept a clean sheet...made 1 very good save too and looked sharp.

And I see Sess is startin for Spurs against Chelsea in a mo... I will do a bet that includes him scoring, and i fancy spurs for this one.

Southcoastffc

Good to see Sess starting. Will be interesting to see where he lines up.  Rumours that it could be wide in a front 3. #fulhamfamily
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

EricB

Sess looked a shadow of the player he was when he left, what have they done to him?  No confidence at all, he could do with getting out to save his career.

Dodgin

Not involved, didn't see too much of the ball, should go on loan abroad to get regular game time.

perry geyton

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Dodgin on January 23, 2022, 06:08:14 PM
Not involved, didn't see too much of the ball, should go on loan abroad to get regular game time.
You know he went to Hoffenheim?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Twig

He did pretty well at at Hoffenheim but was certainly disappointing today.

filham

Hard to believe that Areola has bee sitting on a Wet Spam bench all season, Could we tempt him with a return to the Cottage next season I wonder.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Quote from: filham on January 23, 2022, 08:23:27 PM
Hard to believe that Areola has bee sitting on a Wet Spam bench all season, Could we tempt him with a return to the Cottage next season I wonder.

I would love him back, he just seemed to ooze quality, but also a very professional attitude to me, ( I could be wrong but Ithe pitch he seemed like that) and a real mental sharpness about him that I just don't often see in goalkeepers.

Who knows, of he goes back on the bench for the rest of the season he might want to come back, doubtful, but maybe.

Mr K.Dilkington

Foolish ham

St Eve

He is only on loan at West Ham. We should go in for him

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: St Eve on January 23, 2022, 08:46:58 PM
He is only on loan at West Ham. We should go in for him
I have a strong sense he's gone for good
Foolish ham

Mince n Tatties

Sess and his brother were always overrated in my book the hype of modern press and agents.
Yes he is a good player but not a great,and the 25million we got if true was great business.

bencher

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 24, 2022, 08:11:31 AM
Sess and his brother were always overrated in my book the hype of modern press and agents.
Yes he is a good player but not a great,and the 25million we got if true was great business.

His best quality was his poacher's sense of where to be in and around the box to get on the end of crosses and loose balls. For his age, 16-19, he was excellent, but to turn into a top level player he had a long way to go. I've barely seen him since he left us but he doesn't seem to have progressed and he doesn't get near enough to the goal to do what he was always best at. He really does need a fresh start at a team, funnily enough, like Fulham, where he would get regular starts and the chance to improve. He'll probably end up at someone like Southampton or Palace.