watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-

Started by bog, January 25, 2022, 09:04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Am coming up for the game this Saturday courtesy of a Christmas present by my two daughters.  049:gif Are there any covid checks now? I was at the Reading and there weren't any then.

Thanks.    092.gif   

filham

With our Covid sufferers, injuries, and international absentees I would think there is some doubt about the game on Saturday. Surely we have cause to ask for a postponement.

bog

I wonder how long they will leave it?

bog

I read just read that all those attending matches have to produce Covid passes? Of which I do not have one. 

filham

Quote from: bog on January 25, 2022, 11:08:32 AM
I read just read that all those attending matches have to produce Covid passes? Of which I do not have one. 
I got mine sent by post but it took a few days to arrive, you need to act quickly to be sure of getting one by Saturday.
Although I understand you can get them sent to a i phone.
No point in going to the Cottage without one, the certificates showing your three jabs will not enable you to gain entry.

Gezza

On the assumption that you do not have a pass because you have not been vaccinated you are not allowed to attend. This is for the safety of all other supporters as well as yourself.

Twig

Quote from: Gezza on January 25, 2022, 11:22:50 AM

On the assumption that you do not have a pass because you have not been vaccinated you are not allowed to attend. This is for the safety of all other supporters as well as yourself.

But if you have been vaccinated it is dead easy to download the Covid pass from the NHS app.

bog

Thank you gentleman.    :54:

092.gif

Hatch007

Unless the club has changed the rules since Bristol City at home unvaccinated supporters CAN attend provide they have evidence of a negative LFT within 24 (or maybe 48?) hours of KO

bog

Quote from: Hatch007 on January 25, 2022, 02:12:48 PM

Unless the club has changed the rules since Bristol City at home unvaccinated supporters CAN attend provide they have evidence of a negative LFT within 24 (or maybe 48?) hours of KO

Thanks for your trouble  :54: