more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Work has already begun NFL

Started by Woolly Mammoth, January 26, 2022, 12:07:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SG

filham

Watford are in deep trouble but really they couldn't have done better than put their hopes in the hands of Roy and Ray.
I wish them all the best of luck and look forward to seeing them at the Cottage next season when the good wishes will of course be withdrawn for 90 minutes.

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: filham on January 26, 2022, 10:16:15 AM
Watford are in deep trouble but really they couldn't have done better than put their hopes in the hands of Roy and Ray.
I wish them all the best of luck and look forward to seeing them at the Cottage next season when the good wishes will of course be withdrawn for 90 minutes.
+1
Foolish ham

Mr K.Dilkington

Everton are toast now hopefully lol...The alan partridge men are on the march too..
Foolish ham

jarv

I wish Roy the best of luck, such a gentleman. OK, he is old but his command of foreign languages alone makes him a great addition to any team as a translator.

mrmicawbers

Well as you can see by that clip,he certainly is not just going for the bonus if they stay up.The man has integrity in spades.Top man

filham

Remember how well Ray Lew has served us as player, manager and as assistant to Roy. Should we warn Watford fans that he must still have some black and white blood running in his veins.

Justme

Remember how well Ray Lew has served us as player, manager and as assistant to Roy. Should we warn Watford fans that he must still have some black and white blood running in his veins.

Ray has also been the Watford manager (2002 to 2005). Did well under the circumstances at the time.

FFCFOREVER

Quote from: love4ffc on January 26, 2022, 01:39:17 AM
He looks like a gentleman, and he 4looks great.  I would put money on Watford to now stay up.  Good to him.
I like this post. Roy's a legend.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: FFCFOREVER on January 26, 2022, 07:03:36 PM
Quote from: love4ffc on January 26, 2022, 01:39:17 AM
He looks like a gentleman, and he 4looks great.  I would put money on Watford to now stay up.  Good to him.
I like this post. Roy's a legend.

He is indeed in more ways than one.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: gang on January 26, 2022, 12:26:15 AM
He looks extremely old.

He had a hard paper round, it was all up hill.

Never forget your Roots.

TC's Sporran

mine must have been the whole of burma

Woolly Mammoth

Never forget your Roots.