?s=24
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.ย  ๐Ÿ˜

Never forget your Roots.

Mr K.Dilkington

He looks sincerely happy...where he belongs
Foolish ham

gang

love4ffc

He looks like a gentleman, and he looks great.ย  I would put money on Watford to now stay up.ย  Good to him.ย  ย 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.ย  How will you standout when it counts?

RaySmith

Quote from: love4ffc on January 26, 2022, 01:39:17 AM
He looks like a gentleman, and he looks great.ย  I would put money on Watford to now stay up.ย  Good to him.ย  ย 

:plus one:

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: gang on January 26, 2022, 12:26:15 AM
He looks extremely old.
Lol cause he is...be weird if still looked in his 20's but was 75
Foolish ham

HV71

He looks like a gentlemen ...............because he really is a gentleman. He loves the game, he is intelligent and can communicate with his international counterparts.ย  A lot of what he stands for is disappearing- which is not for the better . He may, like so many of us , be "old" but his heart and passion for the game is that of a teenagerย  - his wisdom though that of Methuselah.

Good luck Roy and Ray - Watford get ready for lots of drills and training

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: HV71 on January 26, 2022, 07:00:32 AM
He looks like a gentlemen ...............because he really is a gentleman. He loves the game, he is intelligent and can communicate with his international counterparts.ย  A lot of what he stands for is disappearing- which is not for the better . He may, like so many of us , be "old" but his heart and passion for the game is that of a teenagerย  - his wisdom though that of Methuselah.

+1
Foolish ham

Mince n Tatties

๐Ÿ‘Œ
This has been a Woolly Mammoth production for Dinosaur TV,some where in Hertfordshire. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

bencher

Roy and Ray, what a duo. Incredible passion and work-ethic to still be drilling a team when they could be putting their feet up.

Motspur Park

Quote from: HV71 on January 26, 2022, 07:00:32 AM

Well said. Watford's survival is dependent on how receptive the players are to listen and adopt his instructions. If they do, then they have a good chance.

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 26, 2022, 07:33:41 AM
๐Ÿ‘Œ
This has been a Woolly Mammoth production for Dinosaur TV,some where in Hertfordshire. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.
+1๐Ÿ˜‚
Foolish ham

_Putney_

I thought Watford were doing something with American Football for a minute.

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: _Putney_ on January 26, 2022, 08:34:57 AM
I thought Watford were doing something with American Football for a minute.
+1
Foolish ham

Holders

๐Ÿ‘Œ

Ware is in Hertfordshire, as is Watford.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Holders on January 26, 2022, 08:58:52 AM
๐Ÿ‘Œ

Ware is in Hertfordshire, as is Watford.

Really....I would have never known that.๐Ÿ˜„

MartyFFC

They had no hope of survival previously, however with Sir Roy at the helm there's no doubt they've maximised their chances. However, they'll have to finish above one of Newcastle, Leeds, Everton or Brentford in all probability - which I can't see happening. That said it would be amusing if Sir Roy's efforts relegated Brentford; Bees down Fulham up.......

H4usuallysitting

Good old Roy.... He's their best chance for staying up - he'll give them shape & a structure...make them hard to beat

Colton F.C.

The spirit ofย  Barnstoneworth United lives on! 092.gif

mrmicawbers

Mole in the camp already.Good luck Roy and Ray.