Started by finnster01, December 29, 2010, 10:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

I can smell it.

Roy will be retired or managing Tranmere next
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Mr Fulham

LBNo11

...or our former manager comes back and the current one takes his place..!

:023:

:wum:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

first things first,Roy will never come back because MAF will never allow it so don't start with that because it's dead in the water :dead horse: :dead horse:

Rafa,I don't think he will go back to Liverpool because he has caused a major part of the problem that they found themselves in,he spent buckets and buckets of cash on nearly or even never was players.However we all now how Liverpool fans like living in the past(well they've done it for the last 20 years!) so anything is possible with that lot-I won't be putting money on it mind you :dft012:

The Equalizer

Frank Rijkaard will be the next Liverpool manager.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

nevzter

Quote from: The Equalizer on December 30, 2010, 07:24:42 AM
Frank Rijkaard will be the next Liverpool manager.

Bob Bradley to Liverpool.   :yay:

I must be  :wine: :beer: and another as yet undefined hard liquor icon.
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

Burt

Lawrie Sanchez is available I believe.

Can't believe he has not gone on to bigger and better things after his successful spell at Fulham.

Oakeshott

If that rumour turns out to be true, I'd very much like to see Roy back. Whether he would be prepared to come back, or MAF would be prepared to re-appoint him, must be very doubtful, but I think both would end up happier, and the Club more successful, if they did.

I think MAF and Roy would get a hell of a cheer if they came out together with the team against WBA.

finnster01

Quote from: Oakeshott on December 30, 2010, 01:05:15 PM
If that rumour turns out to be true, I'd very much like to see Roy back. Whether he would be prepared to come back, or MAF would be prepared to re-appoint him, must be very doubtful, but I think both would end up happier, and the Club more successful, if they did.

I think MAF and Roy would get a hell of a cheer if they came out together with the team against WBA.
Since when did MAF ever forgive somebody? Roy burnt his bridge when he resigned on the phone with feck all left of the transfer window.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

timmyg

I can assure you that as a (somewhat) former Sox fan, John Henry and NESV would not tolerate Rafa for one nano-second.

American coaches and managers NEVER mouth off to their employers, and vice versa, so I can't imagine NESV allowing a Spainaird to do so.

I also cannot see NESV firing Roy midseason. Henry and Co., are more off-season type transactors. Even when Grady Little and Terry Francona were struggling, the ownership stuck with them, and then made many changes in the offseason.
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

ScalleysDad

I would'nt like to see Roy back now. Most of his transfers did'nt or are'nt working out and the door seemed to be well and truly slammed when he went. Did anybody else spot the wry smile from the new gaffer when Bairds second went in and the fist pumping at the end. Might be on to something here.

Could all change saturday afternoon of course !

Pata

I think Rafa should take some time out and pull his sh*t together like he did after getting relegated with Extremadura in 1999.
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

bigalffc

Quote from: Burt on December 30, 2010, 10:45:14 AM
Lawrie Sanchez is available I believe.

Can't believe he has not gone on to bigger and better things after his successful spell at Fulham.
Love that quote Burt
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Oakeshott

"Most of his transfers did'nt or are'nt working out"

But the ones that have have done so big time: Mark S, Brede and Bobby in particular.

Roy gave us the best two seasons we've had in my 50 or so years as a supporter and I'd very much welcome him back.

He's coming in for a great deal of criticism on Liverpool FC's fans' forum - the main thread is 21 pages and rising.