watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Muniz gets the goal

Started by Cookie6262, January 27, 2022, 12:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookie6262

The dubious goals panel has given Fulham's second goal to Muniz meaning he now has 5 goals at a goal every 71 minutes 👏

MikeTheCubed

If Muniz touched it then he was possibly offside when Fabio took the shot.

Rupert

Quote from: MikeTheCubed on January 27, 2022, 12:30:47 PM

It may be a little late to refer it to VAR.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Rupert on January 27, 2022, 12:33:13 PM

It may be a little late to refer it to VAR.

Or Gary Neville
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Colton F.C.

bencher

Knocked £100k off Carv's tribunal value

Jim©

Played on by 2 players i think.
Was clear it was his goal, without his touch I'd imagine it would have hit post and rebounded out again.

Lighthouse

In which case his header against the bar that led to the third goal could have been his hattrick. Considering how little time he has had on the pitch. He generally looks a handful to play against.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Ruislip White

Glad he found his stride.  Hopefully his confidence grows from here and he becomes an able deputy, even pushes Mitrovic to be even better.

jayffc

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 27, 2022, 03:19:15 PM
In which case his header against the bar that led to the third goal could have been his hattrick. Considering how little time he has had on the pitch. He generally looks a handful to play against.

He's definitely got something about him. Reminds me in some ways of Collins John - bit of speed, very strong for a young lad, a nice dose of flair and capable of the unexpected. Let's hope, unlike Collins , he fulfills his promise. There's definitely talent there

MickyAdamsFamily

That would also mean that Fabio gets an assist, which still adds to his tally of goal contributions...

bencher

Quote from: jayffc on January 27, 2022, 04:26:06 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on January 27, 2022, 03:19:15 PM

He's definitely got something about him. Reminds me in some ways of Collins John - bit of speed, very strong for a young lad, a nice dose of flair and capable of the unexpected. Let's hope, unlike Collins , he fulfills his promise. There's definitely talent there

Good call, I see the comparison. Hoping he achieves his potential.

rebel

The number of goals we are scoring, they should have been credited with a goal a piece.

rebel

The race is really on to see who finishes second to Mitro.

I Ronic

Going back in time a little, Bobby Zamora and Andy Johnson (although they never got enough games together) and Ross McCormack and Mossa Dembele developed a good on field understanding between themselves. Given that a lot of people think Mitro style doesn't suit the Premiership I'd love to see Mitro and Muniz together later this season towards the end of games.

Cambridge Away

He's also only one year older than Carvalho. Just looks a lot older. He's going to be some player if he keeps his on (not like Collins John)

Twig

Quote from: Cambridge Away on January 27, 2022, 11:27:35 PM
He's also only one year older than Carvalho. Just looks a lot older. He's going to be some player if he keeps his on (not like Collins John)

Collins John, now there was a big disappointment. Talent unfulllfilled.

rebel

Quote from: I Ronic on January 27, 2022, 10:21:05 PM
Going back in time a little, Bobby Zamora and Andy Johnson (although they never got enough games together) and Ross McCormack and Mossa Dembele developed a good on field understanding between themselves. Given that a lot of people think Mitro style doesn't suit the Premiership I'd love to see Mitro and Muniz together later this season towards the end of games.

I've been thinking that.

'I'd love to see Mitro and Muniz together'.