watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Antonee Robinson Scores Lone Goal in Win over El Salvador

Started by Forever Fulham, January 28, 2022, 02:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forever Fulham

Final Score 1-0.  Very cold at game time.  Robinson played very well.  Simply blew past defenders.  Was surprised by his ball control.  British game announcer anecdotally referred to him as " the kid who grew up in Liverpool to two American parents."  (I didn't know that!)  El Salvador made it an ugly game at times.  Pulisic was the class on the pitch no doubt, but it wasn't his night.  Was also impressed with Robinson's seemingly endless motor.

HatterDon

Missed the first half, but based on his second-half performance, Antonee was MOtM. The stats I saw said that USA had 4 shots on goal. By my count, Antonee had two other SOGs to add to his goal.

Luca de la Torre was on the bench but did not feature. Didn't see Ream, but I'm assuming he's in the expanded squad.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Denver Fulham

Old friend Bryan Ruiz also scored the lone goal to push Costa Rica past Panama, helping the USA edge closer to qualification.

Good night for Fulham in CONCACAF.

BarryP

Quote from: HatterDon on January 28, 2022, 02:30:44 AM
Missed the first half, but based on his second-half performance, Antonee was MOtM. The stats I saw said that USA had 4 shots on goal. By my count, Antonee had two other SOGs to add to his goal.

Luca de la Torre was on the bench but did not feature. Didn't see Ream, but I'm assuming he's in the expanded squad.

Antonee pulled the US's bacon out of the fire. Ream is not on the roster Hatter.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

OtherHodgson

Played a good match. 2-3 miss controlled balls but his overall play more than made up for that. In addition to his goal his other two shots on goal were decent efforts including a right footed slight curler that troubled the keeper but wasn't hard or far enough out of reach to go in. Well done AR!

COYW!!!

Jules

Congrats to Antonee - great to see him play well and get the winner

FFCBadger

Thanks for the report, very good news indeed.
We must be the championship team with the most internationals?

Tabby

Quote from: FFCBadger on January 28, 2022, 08:57:52 AM
Thanks for the report, very good news indeed.
We must be the championship team with the most internationals?

That would be Cardiff. But we are tied for second with Reading and QPR.

FFCBadger

Interesting Tabby, number of internationals is kind of meaningless then!!

I dont know what crazy meds the guy that edited these highlights is on but the goal is at 5:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af4Z0jbYpdc

Tabby

Think we used to be first, but dropped when Hector and Ream weren't called up.

rebel

rebel

He has the speed, a bit of 'artistry', he'll get a few more goals.