watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Josh Bowler

Started by South Coast White, January 29, 2022, 06:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

South Coast White

If the rumours are true that we're interested in this guy he certainly showed his credentials to Marco Today.
Strong, pacey and knows where the target is.
I'd welcome him into this squad tbh.

MikeTheCubed

Only scores against Fulham.

Bill2

The only player on the pitch for Blackpool, would be a good buy

JimmyConway

Have to say I did not think he was that good. If our defence want to keep showing him on to his favoured foot then more fool them.

glenhodgso

I thought he had a fair game but wasn't anything above what we have - far from it.

Very much fancies himself though as a BTEC Jack Grealish with the hitched up shorts leg and the rolled down socks - but mate, catch yourself on - you play for Blackpool FFS...

Cambridge Away

Quote from: MikeTheCubed on January 29, 2022, 06:23:38 PM
Only scores against Fulham.
This is the important point here.
He only scores against Fulham. Obviously has a bee in his bonnet about being released by us.
Fair enough
But we shouldn't look with rose tinted specs at someone that only turns up when he wants to.
As Alan Partridge would say "Needless to say, (he) had the last laugh"

Ruislip White

We couldn't cope with him all day.
Also played well against us away at Blackpool.

elgreenio

Quote from: JimmyConway on January 29, 2022, 06:31:06 PM
Have to say I did not think he was that good. If our defence want to keep showing him on to his favoured foot then more fool them.
Exactly this. Just another one item in the long list of bad defending today
touch my camera through the fence

Maidstone Lee

But him and a RB. Would be a very good window.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

bencher

He played quite well today, but I feel sure he would be a dud for us if he bought him. Ben Pringle springs to mind.

Jims Dentist

Don't think he is Premiership class, but would rather have had him than Wilson on today's  form.

glenhodgso

Quote from: Jims Dentist on January 29, 2022, 08:02:19 PM
Don't think he is Premiership class, but would rather have had him than Wilson on today's  form.

I disagree... wilson is one of our best players this season - better than when he co-starred with Tom Hanks

ChesterTheTabby

I would have him at Fulham.

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Wingnut

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on January 29, 2022, 06:48:16 PM
But him and a RB. Would be a very good window.

Think we've enough up front to get promoted. Would prefer to spend the money on a PL quality RB.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

The Rational Fan

Great Investment, but we will only start him next year if we don't go up and have to sell off the squad. If we go, then he will probably take a couple of seasons before he is even a bench player.

bencher

Quote from: glenhodgso on January 29, 2022, 08:51:33 PM
Quote from: Jims Dentist on January 29, 2022, 08:02:19 PM

I disagree... wilson is one of our best players this season - better than when he co-starred with Tom Hanks

But not as good as when he was Jim's dog in Friday Night Dinner

SP

Interesting that he didn't really celebrate his goal?

keithh

He may have put himself about but he was not that good at converting all the chances we gave him. Time & time again we tried to make a game out of it as we were leading but to no avail as they could only just about draw against us.

bog

I thought he looked lively and caused problems throughout, much pace when running with the ball.

092.gif

Fulham 442

Quote from: bencher on January 29, 2022, 07:20:46 PM
He played quite well today, but I feel sure he would be a dud for us if he bought him. Ben Pringle springs to mind.
Agree, he's definitely not what we need imo