watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

When Underdogs Fulham Nearly Won The Europa League

Started by fulhamfan, February 02, 2022, 09:36:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bencher

Was just about to post this. A job nicely done although I feel they should have made more of the Shakhtar team we beat, as they were the holders and also had some huge names in their team - Willian, Fernandinho, Douglas Costa etc.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Yeah just watched that, it was rather good as always with Tifo, but I thought they would talk about Roy leaving after etc...

Still it was a nice way to go through what was a rather special time

Denver Fulham

Not enough has been made of how close we were to never having this adventure. Amkar Perm missed an absolute sitter in added time that would have knocked us out on away goals. Amazing to think what we would have missed had they not blazed over the bar from like eight yards out.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

We weren't given the credit we fully deserved. Juve, shaktar and Atletico.
The forward line of Atletico was insane.

Cobh Fulham Fan

I was at that final with family from Cobh in Ireland and London who travelled to Hamburg. What a memorable event. We were left buzzing for days after. Great credit due to Roy Hodson and the team.

filham

A tremendous performance by all of our players and of course by Roy. Never forget that goal by Dempsey against Juventus.

sunburywhite

Most fantastic season you will ever have as a Fulham supporter

I took my Dad to Hamburg as a thank you for the 50+ years he introduced my to Fulham

Most special time of my life
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Cambridge Away