more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Prediction - Man City v Fulham

Started by rebel, February 04, 2022, 01:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

Man City 1 - 3 Fulham,

O.K. most will think optimistic, but we have quality, we'll need to play our first 11 plus. We need to break up their play by fair or foul means.
Don't let them settle.   

sarnian

Play reserve squad players, accept defeat which is inevitable even if we played our best eleven and move on to Tuesday.  City are the best team in the country so why risk players

Woolly Mammoth

" Accept Defeat "  !!     Glad you weren't standing next to me at the Battle of Rorke's Drift.
Another wrapped up in a White Flag.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

City3 Fulham1 playing al our reserves and with a goal by Stansfield would be a result for me.
Afraid my mind is on getting the three points against Millwall on Tuesday.

winterline

On bet365 Man City is at 1.14 / -700, Fulham is at 15.00 / +1400 = bookies see it as a non contest.

I hope we will do well enough to be applauded by the football 'pundits' meaning we don't concede more than 2 and at least score 1, however I fear it will be a drubbing, if championship teams have been scoring about 2 goals against us, I think it may be 4 or more.

But this is football and maybe we can win like Atiba Hutchinson scored vs El Salvador :)

rebel

Pep:-

I am very pleased Marco what he's doing, I'm really impressed for a long time. I saw a few games in this period to see Fulham and I'm impressed the way they play. I'm not surprised they're at the top of the Championship. It's not just the goals they score, the way they play, the positional is exceptional. Everyone moves for his teammate. I'm happy for him, I know him a little well, a good relationship at Everton and Watford. Now I see his team play much better than the past. He's there because they play really well. Going back to the Premier League for Fulham is so important. It's no secret, it will be a good test after a game off. The best opponent we can face, they have a lot of qualities, they have a lot of alternatives. Many players have a lot of quality, happy to see him tomorrow.

Twig

Quote from: sarnian on February 04, 2022, 01:15:55 PM
Play reserve squad players, accept defeat which is inevitable even if we played our best eleven and move on to Tuesday.  City are the best team in the country so why risk players

But I seriously doubt that the City first eleven will start. Their reserves are still very good indeed but not at "best team in the country" level.  Therefore I don't just accept defeat. Give it a bloody good go I say!

Rupert

1-1

We score early, they batter us for the rest of the game without scoring, and get a 99th minute equaliser, just before the ref has to admit he can't justify any more added time.

We win the penalty shoot out 3-0, because their players are knackered from taking pot shots all game.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

FFCFOREVER

3 - 3 draw after 90 mins. Then we win on pens AET

The Rock

Citeh reserves 2 - 0 Fulham reserves. I'd be really surprised if we, or they, started their Top 11.

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SG

The problem is that if we are in with a chance after 70 minutes Pep brings on De Bruyne etc and they win comfortably. 4-0 City

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 04, 2022, 01:39:59 PM
" Accept Defeat "  !!     Glad you weren't standing next to me at the Battle of Rorke's Drift.
Another wrapped up in a White Flag.

+1

SP

We've been playing two tough games a week while they've been in Dubai, 4-1 unfortunately.

davew

Quote from: rebel on February 04, 2022, 01:09:19 PM
Man City 1 - 3 Fulham,

O.K. most will think optimistic, but we have quality, we'll need to play our first 11 plus. We need to break up their play by fair or foul means.
Don't let them settle.   
LOL but I admire your optimism! More realistic prediction would be 5-1 (full time not half time) to City of course.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Jules

4-1 to City, and we move on, forget it about it and focus on 3 points on Tuesday

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Twig

Don't be such a bunch of surrender monkeys. Let's give this a right go, if it's Man City reserves then who knows, just maybe...........?

Mince n Tatties

Some of you really have faith in your team.
Fulham Fans.😡😡😡😡😡😡