watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Didn’t see today’s game

Started by St Eve, February 05, 2022, 10:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

And only heard a little of GJ's commentary. My best friend is very sick.
Could you answer a couple of questions:

I heard Gaza was awful
I:heard Tosin was at fault for the penalty due to a bad back pass
How did Neco play?
How did Mitro play?
Did knocks add anything at all??

Logicalman

Quote from: St Eve on February 05, 2022, 10:23:07 PM
And only heard a little of GJ's commentary. My best friend is very sick.
Could you answer a couple of questions:

I heard Gaza was awful
I:heard Tosin was at fault for the penalty due to a bad back pass
How did Neco play?
How did Mitro play?
Did knocks add anything at all??

Gaza was just, er Gaza. Difficult to tell any keeper good or bad against Citeh, unless theye have a blinder.
Neco was inpressive imo. Can fully understand why 'pool signed him so very young and kept him around. Has an air of quality, still needs to learn a bit, but a good addition to the squad for the remainder.
Mitro played well enough, he was falling back to collect balls, made a nuisance of himself.
I've always thought knockers was a useful player for us, and todays performance didn't change that pov. Nothing too special, but no howlers either, unlike a couple of others which led to conceding goals.

Overall, I thought we did our part in a good game, I watched on ESPN and their pundits had nothing but good things to say about the lads, and most mentioned this was a precurser to next season.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Deeping_white

Anyone that says Gazza was awful has an agenda because none of the goals were down to keeping and I don't think a better keeper makes a difference to any of the goals. Knockaert ran around a lot as he always does but he gave the ball away a lot. Williams and Mitro did fine, not sure about the dodgy back pass for the penalty but Reed gifted them the fourth goal

H4usuallysitting

WestSussexWhite

Tosin did give the ball away for the penalty. Was a lazy pass, similar to the pass against Blackpool

filham

I wouldn't be critical of any of our players, City are up there with the best in the world and the result is much as expected.
Important we forget the result and concentrate on giving a good performance with a result  against Millwall on Tuesday night.

Chalobah showed that he has something to offer and it will be interesting to see which two players Silva selects from Cairney, Chalobah, Seri and Reed for the two defensive mid field places.