watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Harvey Elliott

Started by arnieb, February 06, 2022, 01:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arnieb

How much did Liverpool end up paying for him?

H4usuallysitting

2 bob & an out of date mars bar

bencher

ianthailand

Quote from: arnieb on February 06, 2022, 01:17:42 PM
How much did Liverpool end up paying for him?
About the same as we will get for Fabio. two fifths of 'F' all. The EFL sold their clubs down the river for a few Shekels a few years ago.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Cracking goal to be fair to the lad.

WhiteJC

Jim©

£1.7m upfront payment, with a second payment of £1.7m contingent upon a few things (amount of appearances, goals scored etc but supposedly all very doable).
We also have a % of the sell on fee.

Still what a joke it is.

Twig

Quote from: whitejc on February 07, 2022, 09:34:10 AM
4.5 million

I think that's a theoretical maximum isn't it?  Jim's figure is the one I recognise, I think the often quoted £4.5m even includes the potential sell on fee? I may be wrong but that was my understanding.

Bill2

Bronaldinho

~£4.5m and I think any add-ons/installments were cancelled out when we signed Wilson.

Pretty sure it was a record tribunal fee when it happened.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

HamsterWheel

Dunno why we keep harping on about Elliott. He's a Liverpool fan who Fulham nicked from QPR and only had for a short time.

Carvalho different, we've had him a long time and deserve a decent fee.

terryr

To be honest when he put his shirt on eBay ( the fulham shirt he wore as the youngest player to play in aPL game) he was from that point dead to me.
He did it just before skipping off to Liverpool.
No class
No loyalty
No respect
Glad he is gone

Maidstone Lee

Quote from: terryr on February 07, 2022, 04:16:18 PM
To be honest when he put his shirt on eBay ( the fulham shirt he wore as the youngest player to play in aPL game) he was from that point dead to me.
No class
No loyalty
No respect
Glad he is gone

I noticed that too, remember his girlfriend at the time put something out saying he wanted it gone.

In poor taste I thought. Hope he has a good career but was a shame.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

bencher

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on February 07, 2022, 04:32:12 PM
Quote from: terryr on February 07, 2022, 04:16:18 PM
No class
No loyalty
No respect
Glad he is gone

I noticed that too, remember his girlfriend at the time put something out saying he wanted it gone.

In poor taste I thought. Hope he has a good career but was a shame.

He may have been another victim of Parker though, let's not ignore that possibility. Given the choice of playing for "kill me quick" Parkerball or Klopp's entertaining heavy metal football, what would you choose?

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

People seem to forget that he was, and still is a child. He only turned 18 last year.
I saw a good young player, coming back from a pretty shocking injury, do pretty well and score a decent goal. He's a Liverpool player, he is a Liverpool supporter, from a family of Liverpool supporters. As soon as they came in for him, he was gone. We can't change the fee, the FA and EFL will always favour the big teams. Always.
We have also nicked players from smaller clubs. It's what happens. It'll happen again on both sides.
No point hating a kid. Literally none.

mrmicawbers

Looks like the Brentford managers Love child.

Twig

Quote from: HamsterWheel on February 07, 2022, 11:31:38 AM
Dunno why we keep harping on about Elliott. He's a Liverpool fan who Fulham nicked from QPR and only had for a short time.

Carvalho different, we've had him a long time and deserve a decent fee.

That's true, I'm not sure on exactly what date we signed Elliott from QPR but he would certainly have been with us for less than two years.

Jims Dentist

Liverpool seem keen to get a deal done before the end of the season to avoid missing out.

That could suit us if they are still prepared to cough up the £8m, that way we do not risk losing Carvh for  nothing if he went to a foreign club.
Wonder what  clubs would have bid if he had a two year contract.🤔

Fulham 442

Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on February 07, 2022, 06:09:44 PM
People seem to forget that he was, and still is a child. He only turned 18 last year.
I saw a good young player, coming back from a pretty shocking injury, do pretty well and score a decent goal. He's a Liverpool player, he is a Liverpool supporter, from a family of Liverpool supporters. As soon as they came in for him, he was gone. We can't change the fee, the FA and EFL will always favour the big teams. Always.
We have also nicked players from smaller clubs. It's what happens. It'll happen again on both sides.
No point hating a kid. Literally none.
Sums it up well for me Rufus..

MayoDomo

4.5M if all bonuses are met and 20% of sell on.

Obviously the 4.5M is crap but the good news is the more crap the 4.5M ends up being the better the 20% sell on should be.
For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!