watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Forest v Leicester

Started by Cookie6262, February 06, 2022, 05:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookie6262

Just watching Forest tear Leicester City apart....  If we were to go up and Forest/Boro don't I would love to go for Brennan Johnson to replace Fab and bring Spence back home to compete at right back.

SP

If Forest beat Huddersfield in the next round that must knock our 19 March fixture on the head?

perry geyton

I like Steve Cooper and would of been happy with him being our manager
No disrespect to Marco of coarse

Blawarmy

Credit where credits due. Great performance in front of the cameras but let's not forget we dismantled them 0.4 at their gaff! Leicester's defence was worse than ours. 

ChesterTheTabby

All I think is that of course we got Manchester City. Literally of all the teams remaining, of course we pulled the runaway league leaders.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Blawarmy

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on February 06, 2022, 06:01:41 PM
All I think is that of course we got Manchester City. Literally of all the teams remaining, of course we pulled the runaway league leaders.
I think we might have had 10 against Leicesters defence today! 

davew

Quote from: Blawarmy on February 06, 2022, 06:03:06 PM
and probably have conceded 6.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Jules

Quote from: davew on February 06, 2022, 06:04:41 PM
Quote from: Blawarmy on February 06, 2022, 06:03:06 PM
and probably have conceded 6.
Yeah our defence is conceding too many goals. We need to tighten up as we won't score a hatful every game. Need some clean sheets.

H4usuallysitting

Bill2

Looking forward seeing some of these Forest players, they looked good but the Arsenal and Leicester defence looked abysmal. Today the numbers 33 and 4 were worse than useless and the number 2 was not a lot better. have to ask as to why he was marking one of the Forest bigger players at corners.

Information

Quote from: SP on February 06, 2022, 05:46:06 PM
If Forest beat Huddersfield in the next round that must knock our 19 March fixture on the head?

Correct

8 o clock Sat kick off on Sky

No thanks

I hope Forest beat Huddersfield

Mince n Tatties

The Fulham  luck.
By rights we should have got Norwich or Wolves,but the girl whoever she was drawing the away teams messed it up.

SP

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on February 06, 2022, 06:11:27 PM
Who clumped the bloke

Just seen the clip, what is wrong with these people.  Will blame it all on drink no doubt.