Previous topic - Next topic

Maidstone Lee

I'd go for;

Rodak

Williams Tosin Ream Robinson

Reed Cairney

Wilson Carvalho Kebano

Mitrovic

Think Hull are there for the taking, bring Reed back in to mop up in front of the back 4 and allow Cairney to push further up and link with the front 4. Would like to see Seri get some minutes second half and Tete as well (if he's fit). Williams is a more then capable stop gap otherwise. Hopefully Bobby Reid gets another run out after his goal on Tuesday.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Sting of the North

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on February 10, 2022, 01:29:17 PM
I'd go for;

Rodak

Reed Cairney

Wilson Carvalho Kebano

Mitrovic

Think Hull are there for the taking, bring Reed back in to mop up in front of the back 4 and allow Cairney to push further up and link with the front 4. Would like to see Seri get some minutes second half and Tete as well (if he's fit). Williams is a more then capable stop gap otherwise. Hopefully Bobby Reid gets another run out after his goal on Tuesday.

I would keep Chalobah instead of Reed, as I think he is much better at mopping up as well as better with the ball. I would probably start Reid instead of Kebano who hasn't been great the last few games. Otherwise I agree with your formation.

Radiowhite

Chalobah was very good against Millwall and I do think he is better than reed, why drop him

S.F.Sorrow

Assuming Tete is still not ready:

Rodak

Williams Tosin Mawson Bryan

Chalobah Cairney

Wilson Carvalho Kebano

Mitrovic

Cookie6262

To be honest I think the defence and front four picks itself at the moment so it's just a case of which two midfielders to play out of Reed, TC, Seri and Chabolah

filham

If all players are 100% fit then Tete returns to give :-

Rodak
                                         Tete         Tosin             Ream     Robinson
                                                            Cairney     Chalobah
                                                                     Carvalho
                                             Wilson              Mitro                   Kebano
                    BDR , Reed or Seri as 60 min. fresh subs.

DukeTyrion

Quote from: Cookie6262 on February 10, 2022, 02:27:24 PM
To be honest I think the defence and front four picks itself at the moment so it's just a case of which two midfielders to play out of Reed, TC, Seri and Chabolah

Agree about the front 4 and the midfield, but I think there is still a debate to be had about left back.

Bronaldinho

Time to sub Fabri in so he can get a winners medal based on appearances when we get promoted haha
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

SG

Quote from: DukeTyrion on February 10, 2022, 03:18:06 PM

Agree about the front 4 and the midfield, but I think there is still a debate to be had about left back.

Not with the manager - Robinson is picked over Joe whenever he is available. Robinson's pace is key to our attacking options and style of play - in my opinion!

We Are Premier League

Quote from: SG on February 10, 2022, 03:36:00 PM
Quote from: DukeTyrion on February 10, 2022, 03:18:06 PM

Not with the manager - Robinson is picked over Joe whenever he is available. Robinson's pace is key to our attacking options and style of play - in my opinion!

Agree - think the only debate is if Bryan should be on the bench or not. Probably not in my view, attacking options are more important and Reid can drop down if needs to be.

WolverineFFC

Quote from: Sting of the North on February 10, 2022, 01:32:08 PM
Quote from: Maidstone Lee on February 10, 2022, 01:29:17 PM
I'd go for;

Rodak

Reed Cairney

Wilson Carvalho Kebano

Mitrovic

I would keep Chalobah instead of Reed, as I think he is much better at mopping up as well as better with the ball. I would probably start Reid instead of Kebano who hasn't been great the last few games. Otherwise I agree with your formation.

Am thinking the same as you. Kebano's performances have dimmed as of late. When a player of BDR's caliber comes off the bench and gives you a goal, I think it would be wise to give him a start to see if his form is about to take off.

JackHamlet90

For me

Rodak

Williams     Tosin     Ream     Robinson

Seri     Chalobah

Wilson            Carvalho           BDR

Mitro

Subs - Gazzaniga Hector Reed Cairney Kebano Cavaleiro Muniz

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Bronaldinho on February 10, 2022, 03:27:31 PM
Time to sub Fabri in so he can get a winners medal based on appearances when we get promoted haha

Fabri might be our second best goalkeeper, because in both his last two full seasons, he conceded 0.88 goals per game something Rodak and Gazza have both never done, although Rodak is on track to better that record.

S.F.Sorrow

Quote from: The Rational Fan on February 11, 2022, 08:35:29 AM

Fabri might be our second best goalkeeper, because in both his last two full seasons, he conceded 0.88 goals per game something Rodak and Gazza have both never done, although Rodak is on track to better that record.

Full seasons? LOL, that would be 20/21 when he impressed everyone by conceding 0 goals in 0 games and 18/19 when he played two games for us and conceded an average of 2.5 goals per game.

When he was on loan to Mallorca in 19/20 he played one league game where he conceded 3 goals and played three cup games where he kept clean sheets against third and fourth tier teams and conceded 3 against Zaragoza from the second division.

Hardly enough material for a statistical analysis but if it was I'd say it looks rather poor, LOL. Where do you even get 0.88 from???

Nick Bateman

Robinson was woeful last time out - I'd opt for Bryan, he just needs regular games to be more consistant. I also feel Chalobah looks a more impressive prescence than Harrison Reed but not much between them. So long as Fulham play a high tempo as they did against Millwall we should have no problems, though one should respect this resurgent Hull.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: The Rational Fan on February 11, 2022, 08:35:29 AM

I might agree with you if they were 5 aside goals.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.