more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Of course they did

Started by ChesterTheTabby, February 12, 2022, 04:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Quote from: bobby01 on February 13, 2022, 09:51:23 AM
Tbf their keeper has had a really good season so far.

I don't know where they got him from but he is a very good keeper...mind you so is ours.

Holders

I was out yesterday and following the live scores. At one point when I tapped in during the first half Bournemouth had 76% possession against Blackpool's 14%. Bournemouth had recorded zero shots, Blackpool several (can't remember exactly). Says it all about Parkerball.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

PaulJ123

Quote from: Holders on February 13, 2022, 11:40:58 AM
I was out yesterday and following the live scores. At one point when I tapped in during the first half Bournemouth had 76% possession against Blackpool's 14%. Bournemouth had recorded zero shots, Blackpool several (can't remember exactly). Says it all about Parkerball.

The crowd with the extra 10%?

Holders

Quote from: PaulJ123 on February 13, 2022, 11:44:24 AM
Quote from: Holders on February 13, 2022, 11:40:58 AM

The crowd with the extra 10%?

OK, 86%, I was off the day they did sums.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

keithh

We did well on a quagmire of a pitch. Due to the surface I'm sure the team were aware that our natural game would have to be tweaked. We did not get punished for a couple of sloppy passes but always looked the more capable. I've noticed that teams seem to rush at us upon kick off but that our possession increases after about 5 minutes. Not tempting fate but it's really looking great for us & tend to agree that finishing in the top 2 is important - but obviously...........