watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Of course they did

Started by ChesterTheTabby, February 12, 2022, 04:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Great hard fought win by the lads, but of course Boscombe come back to win in 90+5. No matter we still won, and are the better team, and are ahead on points.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

SP

Pulling away from third, happy with that overall.

LC

Yeah I saw that, would have been nice for them to lose or draw. We don't look like losing at the moment, we still have a comfortable lead on them, it's all in our hands

Deeping_white

We're 11 clear of third with a game in hand, it's a good day. QPR losing means that gap is starting to widen and that's all that matters.

Ruislip White

Took the shine off a little bit, but the QPR result was more important.
Quina has finally done something meaningful for Fulham too!

SuffolkWhite

11 points clear of 3rd, now that is very significant today. The results weren't to bad for us today for automatic promotion  049:gif
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

davew

Quote from: Ruislip White on February 12, 2022, 05:03:37 PM
I was happy that he left us and he has done us proud today.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

filham

OK, we would all like to finish above Bournmouth but make no mistake the priority is automatic promotion and our lead over the third placed team is most comforting.

Jules

Sickener those 2 late Bmth goals. Ruined a great afternoon for us. Oh well, we are pulling away from 3rd which is most important. COYW

PaulJ123

Obviously it'd be great to win the league (and we're still 6 points clear) but top 2 is priority. The day after the league is over, it doesn't really matter if we're first or second. I'm not 100% sure who won the championship last season!

Bournemouth put a lot of money into that January window so they were always going to improve, but it could hamstring them next season (a la Knockaert and Cavaleiro).

FFC1987

Keeping on par or better with Bournemouth is a bonus. The real fight is keeping in front of 3rd so we'd done really well again today.

SP

Quote from: PaulJ123 on February 12, 2022, 05:20:52 PM

Bournemouth put a lot of money into that January window so they were always going to improve, but it could hamstring them next season (a la Knockaert and Cavaleiro).

Yes, not much potential for most of their new signings to step up next season. But worth the gamble to ensure promotion I suppose.

TheDaddy

Quote from: Ruislip White on February 12, 2022, 05:03:37 PM
silvas a genius
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

StuinSalop

It was a great day.  Barnsley v QPR WAS AN AWAY BANKER.  Are QPR going to catch us.. I don't think so.

SP

Quote from: StuinSalop on February 12, 2022, 06:08:33 PM
It was a great day.  Barnsley v QPR WAS AN AWAY BANKER.  Are QPR going to catch us.. I don't think so.

The tables may well be turned when we play them at their place (for those old enough to remember the plastic pitch at Loftus Road)

SP

SS News reported the Bournmouth keeper as MoTM pulling off numerous quality saves.

rebel

Bournemouth have been turning around results late, but they've also conceded late to lose matches.

filham

A couple more late winners like that for Bournmouth and Fergie time will have been replaced by Parker time.

Blawarmy

Quote from: SP on February 12, 2022, 06:14:48 PM
SS News reported the Bournmouth keeper as MoTM pulling off numerous quality saves.
Much like when Marek saved him numerous times for us.

bobby01

Tbf their keeper has had a really good season so far.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.