watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Conte

Started by St Eve, February 14, 2022, 03:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

I sense Conte is not a happy man. Not surprised at all. I have a feeling that he is going to walk.

rebel

If he gets the sack, he'll get £2m pay off.

fulhamfan

yeh he aint walking away from a golden handshake

Bassey the warrior

He knew what he was getting into, no sympathy for his frustrations. I'd also add that I'm not sure he's the right man for the job and I said this right from the start, he's another manager like Mourinho that needs to spend money to succeed rather than getting the best from the players he has. Also like Mourinho in that he's not afraid to publicly call out his players at the first chance when things aren't going well and it rarely works out.

H4usuallysitting

Haven't they got injuries to their defence...or am i misunderstanding the situation

_Putney_

They just need to find a new manager!.........................................................................

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Even comte can't polish a turd.

They need a new chairman. Levy is the reason they've never progressed, not the managers

Craven Mad

It's a team that needs a refresh (both in the squad and at board level).

They should have taken the Kane money and reinvested properly.

bencher

Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on February 15, 2022, 05:58:56 PM
Even comte can't polish a turd.

They need a new chairman. Levy is the reason they've never progressed, not the managers

When Levy took over they were a middling team at best, under his watch they became a top 4 regular and CL finalists. But he has not cracked the silverware problem, and they have now fallen back.
Re Kane money, when they sold Bale they did not re-invest well, and I don't think the fans trust him to buy well anymore.

Lambo

Craven Mad

Lambo

Quote from: Craven Mad on February 16, 2022, 01:17:18 PM
Quote from: Lambo on February 16, 2022, 01:12:25 PM
who cares.

Football fans?

or people that are just interested in Premier League, I'm sure there are a lot of unhappy managers in British football, so why care so much about the manager of Spurs.

Woolly Mammoth

When a team struggles why is it always the manager that carries the can.
A manager is only as good as the players he has.
If Guardiola did not have the money to spend he would not be as successful as he has been.
I would like to see him go and manage Southend or Scunthorpe see how he gets on there.
Conte may not be the man for the job but the ones to blame are the one who hired him. Those same Simpletons will probably sack him by text whilst sitting behind their desks.
The players don't help, if they don't feel like it they won't bother busting a gut.
Some of them these days are so soft and cheat from diving to feigning injury, and because they do not have a mortgage to pay for are financially secure and indulged by the basket of snakes called Sky TV with all their self proclaimed experts like Neville who couldn't run two bob rovers in the 8th Division of a Sunday Pub League.
Thinking the grass is greener on the other side is fools gold and expensive if you keep throwing the baby out with the bath water.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.