watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Prediction - Fulham v Huddersfield

Started by rebel, February 15, 2022, 11:40:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeTheCubed

Beat Huddersfield 9-1 on aggregate when they went up through the playoffs, and we're a stronger team now than we were back then. 4-0 for history to repeat.

Twig

Huddersfied are stringing some good results together but they are hardly free scoring.  It could all come down to the odd goal and we do tend to concede the odd goal but it's usually not more than one.  It's a slightly pessimistic 1-1 for me.

Deeping_white

Fulham Tup North

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

bencher

Quote from: ProfficerFFC on February 15, 2022, 09:17:30 PM
Quote from: Cookie6262 on February 15, 2022, 05:35:23 PM
People predicting 4-0 and 6-0 are you aware that Huddersfield are in the play offs and haven't lost a game in there last 12 fixtures??

I'm going 2-1 hard fought
So pretty much the same as in 16/17 when we smashed them 9-1 on aggregate (except we're better and Huddersfield are worse than in that season)
5-0 Fulham

Despite which, they got promoted that year, and we didn't. And they had a negative goal difference. I'm still waiting for someone to tell me if anyone else has ever been promoted with a negative goal difference.

RaySmith

I predict another tough game, but hopefully we will edge it.

AJW48361

Home form more than ever becomes essential in the run in I would love a 1-0 but not going through the 90 minutes to achieve it.

Sting of the North

5-0 (2-0) to Fulham. Mitro 2, TC, Wilson and BDR.

rebel

I really want Wilson and Kebano to pass if other players are in a better position. I'm sure Silva would be saying that.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Cookie6262 on February 15, 2022, 05:35:23 PM
People predicting 4-0 and 6-0 are you aware that Huddersfield are in the play offs and haven't lost a game in there last 12 fixtures??

I'm going 2-1 hard fought
And, excluding a slight crazy 4 3 away win at Reading about a month ago, their 31 games have yielded only 36 goals for and 31 against - not riotous to watch maybe.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.