News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Although we dare to talk about it, how will we fare against Spurs?

Started by Admin, December 30, 2010, 10:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RidgeRider

there were A LOT of away wins this past week in the Prem. I am all Blingo right now and think our boys will score early again and we will take the Spuds 2-1!

Lighthouse

The performance is the thing. Even if we lose I want to see fight and grit. I want to see us start up for it and as smart in the beginning of the game as we were against Stoke. We still will have no fire power but Hughes has to make sure we don't fall off this high.

So win,lose or draw. Lets make sure we leave there feeling proud. Who knows what could happen. AJ in fine form,actually connects with a pass and kicks the ball and not thin air. Our defence annoy their wingers by not letting passes arrive at their feet. It could be  the expected let down. But why not believe a little longer.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HatterDon

If we DON'T get a result on Saturday, I'm thinking we should go with the Harrod's green strip for all our away matches from now on. Worn twice away -- one win and one draw
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tom

Quote from: TheDaddy on December 30, 2010, 10:58:58 PM
just wish our strikers will score for a change.
Daddy, would that be considered a dream?   :dft012:
Fulham for life!

os5889

Quote from: HatterDon on December 31, 2010, 04:48:29 AM
If we DON'T get a result on Saturday, I'm thinking we should go with the Harrod's green strip for all our away matches from now on. Worn twice away -- one win and one draw

And 1 loss at WBA

BestOfBrede

0-1 Demps middle of second half and then hang on for dear life! :028:

WHITEwitch

I'd bite anyones arm off for a point if it was offered prematch.

AJ has been improving steadily match by match but he still doesnt have a bigger target man and there isnt anyone who holds the ball up.  I would have seen this as an ideal role for the hapless but strong enough Dickson (who improved at Stoke so I will keep on dissing him) but he doesnt read the game well enough.

So if we get anything I think it will be dependent on a poor performance from them (which they are overdue for).

Bring on West Brom and the return of Moussa to partner AJ.

P.S. I think I would rather beat Spuds at home than anyone else in the Prem apart from the neighbours.

The Equalizer

The key issues we face on saturday are: Gareth Bale and Van Der Vaart.

Both of them are incredible and happen to be playing blinders this season. If we can close those two down things will fare a lot better for us.

So far this season their strikers are doing similar to our own: approximately nothing. In the league their top scoring striker is Pavlyuchenko with 5 goals, and Crazy Legs Crouch has 1 goal. Defoe and Keane haven't scored.

Bale and Van der Valk have scored 6 and 8 respectively.

Tictacs: Break Bale's left foot and give Van Der Valk a moody space cake before the game.

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

MJG

Two results possible, a backs to the wall draw or a heavy loss, I just can't see spurs not scoring.

Blingo