watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Best seats at the Cottage

Started by Jeroen, February 23, 2022, 09:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeroen

So... Taken a few Dutch friends to the Cottage (they wanted to watch Premier League, but what better place to experience English football?!?!?)

Admittingly I haven't been in a while, but where would be the best end to sit to get a good atmosphere, close to the pitch and see the iconic cottage?

Ruislip White

Personally, I'd say block EL or FL.  Most central view and close to the pitch. 
Hopefully they won't need to use the toilets though or they are in for a shock!

mrmicawbers

I di notice at last couple of home game how many foreign fans coming to the games.Maybe catching up after Covid?

Fulham 442

Obviously due to the outage so many replies are missing from this thread.  I would definitely recommend the Hammy End!

Jeroen

Quote from: Fulham 442 on February 25, 2022, 02:40:34 PM
Obviously due to the outage so many replies are missing from this thread.  I would definitely recommend the Hammy End!

Thank you guys - Thats were I was thinking, but its been a few years and with the new stand, ST being moved and the talks about the away end being 'messy' I wasn't sure which one would be best!

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Get in quickly when tickets are available. They will sell out fast for the remaining home games.

Southcoastffc

Hammersmith end, middle height or above if possible.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.