watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bournemouth Fans Unhappy

Started by Gezza, March 06, 2022, 07:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gezza

Saw this in You Tube. I know some will say ' Don't care about Bournemouth' but they are our rivals for top spot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGYxSpSL0EY&ab_channel=BackoftheNet-TheAFCBournemouthFanChannel

Colton F.C.

Loved the chants for BOSCOMBE at the start! 1500.gif

davew

Quote from: Gezza on March 06, 2022, 07:59:21 PM
Saw this in You Tube. I know some will say ' Don't care about Bournemouth' but they are our rivals for top spot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGYxSpSL0EY&ab_channel=BackoftheNet-TheAFCBournemouthFanChannel

They are no competition to us for top spot!!!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

RaySmith

Fans today can be very negative about the teams they support.

Those two seem like a Fast Show spoof.

davew

Not sure why they are unhappy, Parker has continued to provide the sort of style of football that he is known for.  Bournemouth signed him (thankfully), they should have known what they were going to get from him, so stop complaining!! You will still probably get promotion.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

FFCFOREVER

I personally couldn't give a toss whether the  Bournemouth fans are happy, unhappy or even doing cartwheels. As long as the mighty FFC keep winning I'm a happy bunny. COYW

Deeping_white

The last two guys he interviewed sumed it up perfectly; "he's coached the flair out of the players & turned them into such a boring squad that doesn't excite the supporters" and that sums Parker up perfectly and why he'll end up being a league 1 coach after he gets found out as being a flat track bully in the Championship who scrapes by due to having the most expensive squad and a decent striker to get him out of a hole more often than not.

Motspur Park

Quote from: Deeping_white on March 06, 2022, 10:56:33 PM
The last two guys he interviewed sumed it up perfectly; "he's coached the flair out of the players & turned them into such a boring squad that doesn't excite the supporters" and that sums Parker up perfectly and why he'll end up being a league 1 coach after he gets found out as being a flat track bully in the Championship who scrapes by due to having the most expensive squad and a decent striker to get him out of a hole more often than not.
Whatever the merits and faults of Parker, his record will say two promotions at the end of this season. They play Peterborough on Tuesday so will go 2 points clear of Huddersfield with 3 games in hand. Even if they take 3 points in those games he will still have a 5 point cushion. Regardless if he gets relegated next season, some owners will employ him to get their clubs promoted and like it or not, his methods are based around defensive organisation, perhaps not too different to Hodgson. Look at Allardyce and Warnock..... they are or were the 'turn to' managers to get out of trouble or get promoted. There will always be owners wanting those type of managers. Come to think of it, I don't think Parker's style is too different to Southgate.

Deeping_white

Quote from: Motspur Park on March 07, 2022, 07:28:53 AM
Quote from: Deeping_white on March 06, 2022, 10:56:33 PM
Whatever the merits and faults of Parker, his record will say two promotions at the end of this season. They play Peterborough on Tuesday so will go 2 points clear of Huddersfield with 3 games in hand. Even if they take 3 points in those games he will still have a 5 point cushion. Regardless if he gets relegated next season, some owners will employ him to get their clubs promoted and like it or not, his methods are based around defensive organisation, perhaps not too different to Hodgson. Look at Allardyce and Warnock..... they are or were the 'turn to' managers to get out of trouble or get promoted. There will always be owners wanting those type of managers. Come to think of it, I don't think Parker's style is too different to Southgate.

The difference being that he's only winning games at this level because he's managed the two most expensive squads each season in the championship - give him a team without a clinical striker and he's got no chance of getting them promoted. Also considering how we completely capitulated last season I'm not sure he's the sort of manager to turn to when you're in trouble because he has no ideas about how to play football other than slow passing build-up

filham

Parker Ball must have come as a nasty sudden shock to Bournmouth fans, we were introduced to it gradually so perhaps their reaction is  understandable.
However I still predict that Parker will achieve his second Championship promotion this season and keep Bournmouth in the Premier League for a couple of years, remain the media darling and then take over at Spurs.

Craven Mad

I hate the style of football, and hated watching us under Scott, but the sad fact is that Parkerball is effective at this level...

His Bournemouth squad at the first half of this season was much the same as the previous year's, but he got much better results with them. He's on track to achieve two promotions in his two latest championship seasons, which is no small feat.

It'll be interesting to see whether he can make his brand of football work in the Prem though, as he was quickly found out at that level last time round...

cmg

Port Vale Supporters Not Feeling Too Bad

Hatch007

I only watched the first 4 ½ mins but pity the bloke who travelled 3 ½ hours to watch that 🤦‍♂️

toshes mate

Quote from: filham on March 07, 2022, 10:31:37 AM
Parker Ball must have come as a nasty sudden shock to Bournmouth fans, we were introduced to it gradually so perhaps their reaction is  understandable.
However I still predict that Parker will achieve his second Championship promotion this season and keep Bournmouth in the Premier League for a couple of years, remain the media darling and then take over at Spurs.
I largely agree which proves what a funny old game football is.

perry geyton

Quote from: davew on March 06, 2022, 08:28:11 PM
Not sure why they are unhappy, Parker has continued to provide the sort of style of football that he is known for.  Bournemouth signed him (thankfully), they should have known what they were going to get from him, so stop complaining!! You will still probably get promotion.
Exactly
Other then the still getting promoted part