watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Parking

Started by tonywildman, March 06, 2022, 08:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonywildman

Hi I'm doing a tour on Saturday 12th and wanted to know where I can park the car.  Thank you for your

Dodger53

Thank you for your....? Where are you going?

SuffolkWhite

Try a parking website that hires out people's drives, we used one for the Huddersfield game for around £7 and only 2 minutes walk ftom the Cottage.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

tonywildman

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on March 06, 2022, 08:44:11 PM
Try a parking website that hires out people's drives, we used one for the Huddersfield game for around £7 and only 2 minutes walk ftom the Cottage.
Quote from: tonywildman on March 06, 2022, 08:37:22 PM
Hi I'm doing a tour on Saturday 12th and wanted to know where I can park the car.  Thank you for your
Quote from: Dodger53 on March 06, 2022, 08:41:00 PM
Thank you for your....? Where are you going?
I was going to say Tia I'm doing a ground tour

cookieg

If you mean 12th March we are away to Barnsley.

SG

Quote from: cookieg on March 06, 2022, 09:48:07 PM

Which is why he can do a ground tour 👍
I always park the other side of Fulham Palace Rd on a meter. Not cheap but easy to find spaces

H4usuallysitting

What side of London are you coming from?

Dodger53

Is your car ULEZ compliant?

cookieg

Quote from: SG on March 06, 2022, 10:12:46 PM
Quote from: cookieg on March 06, 2022, 09:48:07 PM

Which is why he can do a ground tour 👍
I always park the other side of Fulham Palace Rd on a meter. Not cheap but easy to find spaces

That makes sense. I though tour as in watching games at various grounds. I'll get my coat.......

filham

Beware street parking meters. The charge is £6 per hour.

cookieg

I usually park along the side of the Thames virtually opposite the ground. It can be busy with the rowers parking their trailers there but it is free and then a walk over Putney Bridge and through Bishops Park.

Bill2

On a non match day there is loads of free parking around, look on lbhf.gov.uk website and follow the links to parking maps and you will see those roads where parking is free, loads around the Crabtree pub. Should be within 10 minutes walk to the ground. Also on single yellow lines have a look at a plate as a lot of these are not operational on Saturdays as in Distellery Rd, but don't bother on a match day unless you get to the ground 2 hours before kick off. Also as I have posted on here recently do not leave anything on show in the car as on match days thieves have been going around.

Andy S

Thieves are everywhere. I would have thought everyone knows by now but good advice