watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Scott Parker red card

Started by Zendra, March 07, 2022, 04:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zendra

Saw the brief highlights of the Preston game  but couldn't see what Scott was getting upset about apart from the fact they conceded  a goal.  Not like him to lose his cool .

Couldn't help smiling at one of the  Boscombe fans comments on their Forum when he said they can replace him at the next game with a mannequinn from  Burton's.

Compliment actually as  he is quite a nice looking chap. My niece fancied him.

Marcel_Gecov

Not quite on topic but what a finish by Emil Riis Jakobsen to win the game.

Fulham Gentleman

What is the punishment for managers that receive a red card? Obviously, he was removed early from the Preston match. Is there any further discipline? Would he have to sit out three matches, like a player? Or is it a fine? His post match comments were also probably going to lead to a conduct change.

Jamie88

Quote from: Fulham Gentleman on March 07, 2022, 05:35:10 PM
What is the punishment for managers that receive a red card? Obviously, he was removed early from the Preston match. Is there any further discipline? Would he have to sit out three matches, like a player? Or is it a fine? His post match comments were also probably going to lead to a conduct change.

I believe it's just a fine.

Under exceptional circumstances they are given a stadium ban but can't remember the last time that happened

Deeping_white

Quote from: Jamie88 on March 07, 2022, 05:42:40 PM

Under exceptional circumstances they are given a stadium ban but can't remember the last time that happened

I think he gets a 1 match touchline ban - if a manager gets two yellows over the course of the season then it would be a 1 game ban

Rupert

Quote from: Deeping_white on March 07, 2022, 06:44:50 PM
Quote from: Jamie88 on March 07, 2022, 05:42:40 PM

I think he gets a 1 match touchline ban - if a manager gets two yellows over the course of the season then it would be a 1 game ban

It should be a touch line ban, the number of games depends on the seriousness of the offence, so anything from one to three matches, usually.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

rebel

Quote from: Zendra on March 07, 2022, 04:02:47 PM
Saw the brief highlights of the Preston game  but couldn't see what Scott was getting upset about apart from the fact they conceded  a goal.  Not like him to lose his cool .

Couldn't help smiling at one of the  Boscombe fans comments on their Forum when he said they can replace him at the next game with a mannequinn from  Burton's.

Compliment actually as  he is quite a nice looking chap. My niece fancied him.

He was upset because there was a foul against his player just before the goal, Ref missed it.

copthornemike

He was upset because there was a foul against his player just before the goal, Ref missed it.
[/quote]
And certainly even more upset because they lost