watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Spuds v Everton

Started by Mince n Tatties, March 07, 2022, 08:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MartyFFC

He comes across well, but there's something decidedly flakey about a Fat Frank team

I Ronic

Quote from: mrmicawbers on March 08, 2022, 10:05:10 AM
On a side note,never got the Spuds name is it supposed to be derogatory?

I think it's much like Wet Spam and the Haha's a mix of familiarity and a mild put down.

rebel

It's probably too late to become a 'feeder' club for Everton, plus Philippe Senderos has left.

Mince n Tatties

They should have gave the job to Big Dunc.

Kingjay81

Sadly for Uncle Woy, his magic won't be enough for Watford and Norwich are hopeless which leaves 1 place with 4 teams in battle. Brentford, Leeds, Everton and Burnley.

My moneys on Leeds and just hope it's not Brentford as I wanna smash them next season!

SP

Quote from: Kingjay81 on March 08, 2022, 06:15:07 PM
Sadly for Uncle Woy, his magic won't be enough for Watford and Norwich are hopeless which leaves 1 place with 4 teams in battle. Brentford, Leeds, Everton and Burnley.

Judging by their performances tonight I think you called this right.

Wingnut

Quote from: SP on March 10, 2022, 09:06:17 PM
Quote from: Kingjay81 on March 08, 2022, 06:15:07 PM

Judging by their performances tonight I think you called this right.

Yeah, they are done. Leeds are in big trouble also. Haven't played badly so far tonight, but still 0-2 down. I think they could prove to be Everton's saviours.

Edit: Make that 0-3.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

SP

Leeds have the best supporters in the world but some of them leave after 72 minutes if they're losing.

Nice finish by Callum Chambers.

Nero

Quote from: SP on March 10, 2022, 09:18:01 PM
Leeds have the best supporters in the world but some of them leave after 72 minutes if they're losing.

Leeds best support but only success theyve had over the lat 18 years is when theyre no fans allowed in

BestOfBrede

Leeds have the best supporters in the worldbut some of them leave after 72 minutes if they're losing.

Really?

They are the pits!

My wife was threatened by Leeds fans (so called men), while I was at the bar, because she had a FFC shirt on as we had been to see York V Fulham.
Luckily a Local had seen the potential danger and assisted- I didn't know until I returned with the drinks! I was fuming but they were up for trouble- the local knowing the landlord got us out and took us to the local Labour club and we had a great night from there.

Great York man and shite, cowardly Leeds fans all in one night!

He advised us that it wasn't a one off, as Leeds fans often have nights out in York, when Leeds are away, to intimidate fans from other clubs - but especially those from the South!

Mince n Tatties

Leeds just point above Everton  and Burnley,and they have 3 and 2 games in hand of Leeds.

SP

Brentford v Burnley on Saturday.

SP

Quote from: BestOfBrede on March 10, 2022, 09:37:06 PM
Leeds have the best supporters in the worldbut some of them leave after 72 minutes if they're losing.

Really?

They are the pits!

My wife was threatened by Leeds fans (so called men), while I was at the bar, because she had a FFC shirt on as we had been to see York V Fulham.

Tongue was firmly in cheek.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: SP on March 10, 2022, 09:39:28 PM
Brentford v Burnley on Saturday.

Leeds v Norwich Sunday.
If Leeds mess up there,then they gone,with some hard fixtures  to follow that.

SG

Talking to both Everton and Leeds fans at cricket today. They are both extremely worried about their club's positions probably rightly so

SP

Patrick Bamford appears to be more like his old self following his injury, useless, I can't see where the goals will come from.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: SP on March 10, 2022, 09:43:12 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on March 10, 2022, 09:37:06 PM

Really?

They are the pits!

Tongue was firmly in cheek.
:dft001:
Oops sorry missed that