Main Menu

Spuds v Everton

Started by Mince n Tatties, March 07, 2022, 08:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

3-0 already.
Is Frank taking Everton Down?

Craven Mad

Everton are such a shambles of a team. Strange given that on paper they have some good players.

Strange choice by frank to play such a high line and back 3 with a player like Keane in the defence... seems destined to fail against a counter attacking conte team...

St Eve

Information

Somerset Fulham

No! Keep him there!

He's doing us a massive favour, Everton are utterly awful.

Wingnut

Everton are in big trouble. Just looking at their fixtures and they still have to play Arsenal (A), Leicester (A), Chelsea (H), Liverpool (A), West Ham (A) and Man United (H). Think we might end up with a five horse race for survival; Everton, Leeds, Watford, Norwich and Burnley. Long time since we've had a relegation battle that is this open.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

SP

It's a mystery to me how he even got this job?

Bassey the warrior

Would be hilarious if he took a side that should be aiming for a top half finish, down.

JimOG

Quote from: SP on March 07, 2022, 09:42:08 PM

+1
If ever the old saying 'great footballers don't always make good managers' has substance this is further evidence. I actually thought he was useless at Derby and the Chelsea debacle with Tuchel showing how incompetent he was should have informed Everton but no...the lure of the famous name. They could be passing us on the down escalator

Craven Mad

You can see them going down with performances like that. Watford and Leeds both look better sides and Burnley always seem to escape at the last minute.

SP

He looks shell shocked in the post match interview.

SP

Quote from: Craven Mad on March 07, 2022, 10:05:02 PM
You can see them going down with performances like that. Watford and Leeds both look better sides and Burnley always seem to escape at the last minute.

I wonder how Sean Dyche would've done at Everton?

RaySmith

Colin Murray said on 5 live that  Brighton, on 33 points, could go the rest of the season without getting another point, and still say up, and Chris Sutton agreed.

bobby01

Quote from: JimOG on March 07, 2022, 09:56:34 PM
Quote from: SP on March 07, 2022, 09:42:08 PM

+1
If ever the old saying 'great footballers don't always make good managers' has substance this is further evidence. I actually thought he was useless at Derby and the Chelsea debacle with Tuchel showing how incompetent he was should have informed Everton but no...the lure of the famous name. They could be passing us on the down escalator
:plus one:

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

FFC1987

It doesn't help when they have Keane at the back. He's been an utter disgrace the last 10 games or so.

mrmicawbers

On a side note,never got the Spuds name is it supposed to be derogatory?

Mr White

Everton never been relegated from the PL . Come to think of it what about Div one ?

rebel

Quote from: Craven Mad on March 07, 2022, 10:05:02 PM

They've been in the top league, like a very long time, just ask Woolly Mammoth, since the last Ice Age.

Colton F.C.

Relegated 1929-30 and 1950-51.  Have spent 3 seasons in total in second flight.

HV71

Tottenham were relegated from the top flight 1976/77 season. I remember it well because the next season my local club Mansfield Town held them to two draws . Sadly though we were relegated . Can't stand them