watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham v Forest

Started by sarnian, March 07, 2022, 09:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarnian

Is now postponed.  Another game to rearrange and more flights for me to cancel.

Ruislip White

Any ideas on what happens to this fixture as the FA cup ties are due to be played on the same day?
Forest just got through.

Hadleigh White

Forest play Liverpool on Sunday 20th

Ruislip White

ffcwickford

Will probably be rescheduled to either between Boscombe and Luton game or between Luton and Sheffield Utd game!

ALG01

suits me that this happened as at 8pm i couldn't make it to the game on the saturday.. iwas routing fo forrest.

Jeroen

Sh/t - I got a couple of friends coming over from Holland - any idea if Fulham will refund the tickets?

F(f)CUK

I couldn't make the original date, so I am delighted.

mrmicawbers

Quote from: Jeroen on March 07, 2022, 09:39:10 PM
Sh/t - I got a couple of friends coming over from Holland - any idea if Fulham will refund the tickets?
shame for you and your friends.I'm pretty sure you will be able to get a refund but will probably have to speak to the ticket office,otherwise the same tickets will be used for the rearranged fixture.

Jeroen

Quote from: mrmicawbers on March 07, 2022, 10:06:22 PM
Quote from: Jeroen on March 07, 2022, 09:39:10 PM
shame for you and your friends.I'm pretty sure you will be able to get a refund but will probably have to speak to the ticket office,otherwise the same tickets will be used for the rearranged fixture.

Thanks! Yeah sucks as I was a looking forward to show them the cottage!!

Somerset Fulham

Does that mean five away games in a row now?

Southcoastffc

Blast - a wild Saturday night out in Putney goes out of the window. Instead I'll have to endure a tortuous evening of my  wife's inane TV choices. 😉
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

ianthailand

Quote from: Southcoastffc on March 07, 2022, 10:17:02 PM
Blast - a wild Saturday night out in Putney goes out of the window. Instead I'll have to endure a tortuous evening of my  wife's inane TV choices. 😉
Sneak out, she probably won't notice you're not there. Forget your phone, Bob's your uncle.

mrmicawbers

Told my wife I wouldn't be going to Fulham on the 19th.She replied I know we are going to see Texas in Margate.Well that's worked out well for me.

bobby01

Quote from: mrmicawbers on March 08, 2022, 10:11:28 AM
Told my wife I wouldn't be going to Fulham on the 19th.She replied I know we are going to see Texas in Margate.Well that's worked out well for me.

064.gif
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Bill2

Think we should still play it on the 19th as Forest cup game is being played on the Sunday.
Seriously though this means that we will be playing 5 consecutive away fixtures until the Coventry game on the 9th April, I know we are all playing catch up due to all the covid cancellations but this is not really good enough. But we all know what will happen, nothing.