Main Menu

outgoing deadwood????

Started by wadey, December 31, 2010, 03:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

Quote from: BarryP on December 31, 2010, 11:34:22 PM
Quote from: richie17 on December 31, 2010, 05:39:40 PM
Quote from: MJG on December 31, 2010, 04:32:23 PM
It was interesting he mentions gera and dempsey as being able to play in different positions and not the one player who plays in riise's position...Davies.  it just annoys me we see people like EJ get playing time and others not. I would rather have riise on the wing with dempsey and gera up front than one of them taken off for EJ.

I thought it was accepted that EJ's done okay this season.  Not that he's good or anything, but his days of disaster appearances are behind him.

There are at least a few that would agree with that sentiment Rich but we try to keep our heads down to avoid the rotten tomatoes.
:045: I have seen a lot worse. Better in the air than AJ, and probably quicker than most in a straight sprint. Not quite Premiership level, but does not deserve some of the stick he gets on here.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

finnster01

Quote from: Scrumpy on December 31, 2010, 11:42:46 PM
It was interesting he mentions gera and dempsey as being able to play in different positions and not the one player who plays in riise's position...Davies.  it just annoys me we see people like EJ get playing time and others not. I would rather have riise on the wing with dempsey and gera up front than one of them taken off for EJ.

I thought it was accepted that EJ's done okay this season.  Not that he's good or anything, but his days of disaster appearances are behind him.

There are at least a few that would agree with that sentiment Rich but we try to keep our heads down to avoid the rotten tomatoes.
:045: I have seen a lot worse. Better in the air than AJ, and probably quicker than most in a straight sprint. Not quite Premiership level, but does not deserve some of the stick he gets on here.

Hmmm, better than one of Santa's helpers in the air and faster than a bunch of 30 years old, as I said earlier how EJ didn't get the Ballon D'Or is a grave travesty and one of the largest unsolved mysteries of this world. The man is a legend. I can't think of a striker who has stayed with Fulham for 3 years without scoring a league goal.

But I am sure he will come through eventually.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

alfie

Quote from: finnster01 on December 31, 2010, 11:50:55 PM
Quote from: Scrumpy on December 31, 2010, 11:42:46 PM

Hmmm, better than one of Santa's helpers in the air and faster than a bunch of 30 years old, as I said earlier how EJ didn't get the Ballon D'Or is a grave travesty and one of the largest unsolved mysteries of this world. The man is a legend. I can't think of a striker who has stayed with Fulham for 3 years without scoring a league goal.

But I am sure he will come through eventually.

Oh finnster01 why is it on this board that if we don't like a player we have to get nasty
I don't have a go at EJ purely because he is selected to play, now ok  hemay not be good enough but if he is trying his best then you really can't ask for more than that, and if his best is not good enough well then that is down to the manager, i absolutely refuse to bad mouth any of our players, until something better comes along that's what MH has to play with, maybe if we got behind the bloke he might have a bit more confidence, who knows

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

richie17

He's hardly been on the field this season but has come very close to a couple of goals, late against Villa he did everything right but his shot flicked the inside of Friedel's foot, then against West Ham that terrific turn and volley was only denied by an extraordinary save by Rob Green. 

HatterDon

Quote from: richie17 on January 01, 2011, 11:55:10 AM
He's hardly been on the field this season but has come very close to a couple of goals, late against Villa he did everything right but his shot flicked the inside of Friedel's foot, then against West Ham that terrific turn and volley was only denied by an extraordinary save by Rob Green. 

Oh come on, Rich. Don't bother them with facts!   :doh:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

BarryP

Quote from: HatterDon on January 02, 2011, 02:09:16 AM
Quote from: richie17 on January 01, 2011, 11:55:10 AM

Oh come on, Rich. Don't bother them with facts!   :doh:

Facts! We don't need no stinkin facts!
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."