watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If Roy Hodgson gets Everton relegated

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, March 13, 2022, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

I am sure all those Liverpool fans will finally love him too.

Looks like he is giving it a good go. What a great manager, and a great football man, would be brilliant to see him stay up.

Wingnut

Would love to see Watford stay up. Watching the second half of the Everton game, and they look like a relegation outfit. Down to ten men now. Hard to see them getting anything from this, or Newcastle on Thursday. Liverpool to win the league, and Everton to go down. Dream season for Liverpool fans.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Jules

Everton do have 3 games in hand over Watford though

Wingnut

Quote from: Jules on March 13, 2022, 04:18:38 PM
Everton do have 3 games in hand over Watford though

Not seeing a win in those games in hand. They were supposed to play Watford (A) this weekend, but it was postponed due to their involvement in the FA cup. I'd say Watford would have loved to have played that fixture. Watford still have to play Everton, Leeds, Brentford and Burnley at home. That's a good set of fixtures.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

MartyFFC

As much as I love Roy, Watford are a team that deserves to go down given their ridiculous hiring and firing policy

Mr K.Dilkington

I really want Everton to go down. If I could have Leeds and Everton go down it'd be perfect but just having Everton go down would be brilliant. Everton getting relegated and Chelsea's financial meltdown would be a great PL season for me.
Foolish ham

perry geyton

If anyone needs to go down it's Leeds not Everton