https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Prediction - WBA V FULHAM

Started by rebel, March 14, 2022, 08:07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

What's the pitch looking like?

SP

WBA have some good attacking options but I hope we have more, 2-3 to the Superwhites.

Twig

I think we miss Kebano a lot. BDR isn't a proper wide man and I'd actually rather have Cav out wide.  With Ream possibly out as well I think we might struggle to find a rhythm. I'm going for a 1-1 draw.

PaulJ123

Carroll bullied us with Reading for the first half so I am worried about Tuesday considering how poorly we played on Saturday.

I'd like to see this team:

Rodak
Tete Tosin Hector Robinson
Chalobah
BDR Cairney
Wilson Mitro Kebano/Cav

Freshen things up with bit more strength at number 6 and CB.

Cobh Fulham Fan

Theres a difference between being cautious and having a lack of faith in ones team.   Yes west brom had a great comeback game against Huddersfield and yes we had a bit of banana skin against Barnsley plus the Ref, but is it likely that will happen in two consecutive games for us?

We know we are better than them and are well capable of beaten them on their home turf.  2- 1 to Fulham.

cottage expat

JackHamlet90

West Brom 1-2 Fulham

Mitrovic & Wilson goals

Jules

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on March 14, 2022, 09:58:18 AM
3-3
If we are to draw... then let's make it a big one.... 3-3 or 4-4 is acceptable...
10 goals in 10 games.... it's looking doable.. 🙏🙏😱⚽️
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

bobby01

I think Ream will be unlikely to start, therefore the result will depend on who comes in for him and how they handle the Ariel and physical threat West Brom bring. Will maybe also show which backup Marco favours. I still think we will win, 2-1.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

rebel

Quote from: bobby01 on March 15, 2022, 08:53:50 AM
I think Ream will be unlikely to start, therefore the result will depend on who comes in for him and how they handle the Ariel and physical threat West Brom bring. Will maybe also show which backup Marco favours. I still think we will win, 2-1.

We need a leader at the back.

Burt

Lordedmundo

Quote from: rebel on March 15, 2022, 10:55:12 AM
Quote from: bobby01 on March 15, 2022, 08:53:50 AM

We need a leader at the back.

Yes - has to be Mawson. I think a mistake to play Ream, even if he has been patched up - the guy needs time to recover.

filham

Funny isn't it, we are top of the table with a nice cushion over the team in third position and yet, following the two points dropped on Saturday, this match seems of much importance.

Win and it will feel as we are well on the road to promotion and the possible championship, lose and we will bethinking two games without a win and looking over our shoulder at Bournmouth getting closer to us.
COYW a three goal win will do nicely.

SG

Quote from: FFC In Oz on March 15, 2022, 02:00:42 PM
Quote from: Burt on March 15, 2022, 11:08:42 AM
I'm going for a 1-1 draw...

+1

Me too. We are not playing and scoring as fluently as we were. Teams are desperate to beat us. Think we'll really have to battle throughout the remainder of the season but still pick up sufficient points.

Black and White Town

We're going to give them an absolute spanking. 3 or 4-0

The Swan

I always worry aboout Carrol. Who have we got that can mark him out of the game.

I will be happy with a draw. We could only manage a draw away to bottom club Barnsley.
The Swan