watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Prediction - WBA V FULHAM

Started by rebel, March 14, 2022, 08:07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

WBA 0 - 2 Fulham  (No doubt we will be playing against the Ref again) I think we have more then enough to see off WBA.

Snibbo

If missing Ream, I worry about a relatively untested defensive partnership: Tosin and Hector, Tosin and Mawson ... Especially given Tosin's tendency to make an occasional blooper.  Can see that lump Carrol causing us some problems. Would take a draw at this stage.

Rupert

I predicted a comfortable win against Barnsley, so having learned my lesson, I am going for a 1-1 draw.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

flyingfish

Another bump in the road to keep it interesting 2-0 WBA

bencher

A tricky fixture but we seem to rise to the occasion for these types of matches. 1-3 to Fulham.

jeremyfulham

Draw,WBA not bad at home ,only 2 defeats.

Sting of the North

Win. WBA has been in really poor form for quite some time. They are playing like a lower third team. 0-4.

Southcoastffc

WBA's last 6 home games  (d no score draw, D score draw)  DWLdLD   The last draw was 2-2 v Huddersfield when WBA scored twice in the last ten minutes.  I'm going for a win for us, 2 nil or 2-1
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Wingnut

Not convinced that we'll get the win here. I'll go for 1-1.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Mr K.Dilkington

Probably a draw...but will need to win the game after
Foolish ham

filham

Quote from: Snibbo on March 14, 2022, 08:16:21 AM
If missing Ream, I worry about a relatively untested defensive partnership: Tosin and Hector, Tosin and Mawson ... Especially given Tosin's tendency to make an occasional blooper.  Can see that lump Carrol causing us some problems. Would take a draw at this stage.
Those are my worries too plus we are missing Kebano. In spite of our depth we have no real replacement for him.

We Are Premier League

I would happily take a draw from any away game at this stage of the season.

Hudds have two massive games before the international break, we could be almost home if they mess up there.

We Are Premier League

Quote from: Snibbo on March 14, 2022, 08:16:21 AM

Could be the first game in a while where the lump will face two CB's that are either taller or the same height as him.

davew

Agree with the majority that it will be a draw.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Deeping_white

2-0 Fulham; Mitro & Carvalho to score

ChesterTheTabby

Fulhamish would be to lose to a team in the dumps like this, but we do have game changer moments like Harry's goal at the weekend (bar that miss at the end), so 1-1 draw.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

WindyCity

Good, solid test for the lads.  On the road, v a tough side.  After the Barnsley let down, would like to see a much better show v WBA.  In the midst of a tough road schedule, and for a top of the league side these are games that can prove just how good FFC is and provide confidence to move forward and win auto promo.  COYW