News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If the Player of the Season Vote was Tomorrow....

Started by JDM, March 15, 2022, 12:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

1.Mitro 2. Ream 3. Wilson 4. Kebano or Carv or Tosin

filham

Quote from: Andy S on March 15, 2022, 02:21:06 AM
How can you vote when the season still has10  games to go?
Of course things can change over the next ten games, if Mitro hits the 40 goals it will be hard not to vote for him.
But the question is if it ended right now and that is a reasonable thought.

I would go, Ream, Mitro ,way out in front then I think Kebano.

Wilson is a contender but has blown hot and cold.
Cavalho has not quite lived up to expectations.
Cairney too much time out injured or sick
Tosin very good but slip ups here and there

FFC1987

Whilst I appreciate Reams contributions, this is such a non question for me. Its obviously Mitrovic, no question. He broke the league record with time to spare and is chasing the old record across all divisions. Reams achievements pale in comparison.

rebel

Quote from: blingo on March 15, 2022, 01:50:21 PM
Mitro
Wilson
Carvalho

The 'font of wisdom and knowledge' has spoken, but your wrong, Wilson and Carvalho has done well, but it's been 'peaks and troughs' for them. 

Whitestone

Quote from: rebel on March 15, 2022, 02:00:08 PM
Mitro
Wilson
Carvalho

The 'font of wisdom and knowledge' has spoken, but your wrong, Wilson and Carvalho has done well, but it's been 'peaks and troughs' for them. 

It's been 'peaks and troughs' for all the players except Mitro, don't you think ?

Carborundum

Mitro, but I'm struck by how often I leave games thinking that Carvalho or Seri was obviously the best footballer on the pitch.

Southcoastffc

Top 2 are way, way ahead of anyone else IMO

Mitro of course. 
Wilson (32 games, 10 goals, 13 assists)  Outstanding.

Then, Ream for general consistency, Carvalho for often brilliance and hard work, and Kebano for (most of season) flair all jockey for 3rd place.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Tabby

blingo

Quote from: rebel on March 15, 2022, 02:00:08 PM
Mitro
Wilson
Carvalho

I often get it wrong Mr Rebel but who cares? It's only a bit of banter. Mitro two and Carvalho one on Saturday  :dft012:

The peaks and troughs have been there for all of them except for Mitro. I cant see anyone justifiably being nominated beyond the front few.

We have rain here for the next week or so 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Mr K.Dilkington

Foolish ham

MayoDomo

For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!