watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR tickets

Started by Black and White Town, March 16, 2022, 03:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black and White Town

Any idea why I can't buy QPR away yet? I can buy Middlesbrough, which is after.
I'm a season ticket holder.

SuffolkWhite

It may depend on your points.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Black and White Town

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on March 16, 2022, 03:32:18 PM
It may depend on your points.
OK, I'll keep checking every day or so.

Maidstone Lee

Looks like there's about 500 left.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

The Cravenette

Luckily I managed to get mine yesterday. Since then have received 3 email confirmations, each with a different booking reference  :022:

Gezza

Looks Like now sold out

Maidstone Lee

Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

J17

Just got mine... COYWs

Gezza

Yes very misleading. Says sold out and full on my web page but my son has just gone in and booked on his lap top. Maybe because I booked mine yesterday.

gang

Still a few tickets remaining

Jims Dentist

I'm in
Lower tier unfortunately.

Black and White Town

That's annoying, was really hoping to go.
I'll check next week, might be some returns.

Black and White Town

Still not showing up. Even if they are sold out, I'd expect the "Buy" button to appear, but it still says "Restricted offfer"
Bit annoying.

DevonFFC

£30 for Middlesbrough is a tad steep!

The Cravenette

Quote from: Black and White Town on March 22, 2022, 10:29:51 AM
Still not showing up. Even if they are sold out, I'd expect the "Buy" button to appear, but it still says "Restricted offfer"
Bit annoying.
When I got mine last week it said restricted offer but when I logged in it allowed me go in, presumably as I had enough points.

Not sure if you logged in but if you did and had enough points you should have been able to buy one.

HillingdonFFC

Bit annoying.

Sorry don't quite follow? They sold out four days ago. On the official website news. They're offering a list for people to register for any returns

Hugh Gentry

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on March 22, 2022, 05:12:26 PM
Bit annoying.

Sorry don't quite follow? They sold out four days ago. On the official website news. They're offering a list for people to register for any returns
I am on the waitlist as unfortunately I lost the thousands of loyalty points I had when I moved to the US, now I am back I am building up again and just missed out. I will still go and get one from a tout if I can't get a couple from the club

Black and White Town

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on March 22, 2022, 05:12:26 PM

Thanks, I'll try and find that list to register on.
I suppose I was expecting it to show the "Buy" button even if it had sold out, so I could check back daily, but if they're doing it on a list I'll try that.

I'm not really sure how many loyalty points I should have. I've been to several matches over the last few years, and bought half-season tickets around Christmas but I've only got 77.

Southdowns White

A few people sitting on their hands as usual.