watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Your team vs QPR?

Started by Maidstone Lee, March 18, 2022, 09:24:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maidstone Lee

A couple of weeks off yet but after recent performances would you be looking to change the team up? I'm going for this;

Rodak

Williams Tosin Ream Bryan

Reed
                   Cairney

Wilson Carvalho Kebano

Mitro

Hopefully we will have Kebano back fit and ready so I'd have him straight back in. BDR on the left hasn't really worked and we've looked more threatening when Cavalerio comes on. In the middle I've gone for Reed and Cairney. Reed does not offer very much going forward, his strengths are closing down the space in front of the back 4 and mopping up behind a creative midfielder which is why I've brought Cairney back in. Chalobah was poor on Tuesday so I've dropped him. Same with Robinson, he needs a break after that, hopefully Bryan can step up and have a good performance.

Good to see that tickets are pretty much sold out, players will be backed by good support. Hopefully will push them onto a win.
COYW

Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

filham

Rodak
                                              Williamd            Tosin                      Ream            Robinson
                                                                          Reed               Cairney

Carvalho
                                                           Wilson                                           Kebano

Kebano is suffering a ham string and that injury can hang on. The big question is who do we replace him with. BDR and Cavaliero have both proved unsatisfactory.

Takemehome27

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on March 18, 2022, 09:24:19 AM
A couple of weeks off yet but after recent performances would you be looking to change the team up? I'm going for this;

Rodak

Reed
                   Cairney

Wilson Carvalho Kebano

Mitro

Hopefully we will have Kebano back fit and ready so I'd have him straight back in. BDR on the left hasn't really worked and we've looked more threatening when Cavalerio comes on. In the middle I've gone for Reed and Cairney. Reed does not offer very much going forward, his strengths are closing down the space in front of the back 4 and mopping up behind a creative midfielder which is why I've brought Cairney back in. Chalobah was poor on Tuesday so I've dropped him. Same with Robinson, he needs a break after that, hopefully Bryan can step up and have a good performance.

Good to see that tickets are pretty much sold out, players will be backed by good support. Hopefully will push them onto a win.
COYW

I was going to post my preferred line up but it's exactly the same as yours, I absolutely love Marco Silva but cannot fathom out why he keeps picking Robinson over Joe

MartyFFC

Surely, surely Jedi needs sending back to Tatooine for this one

Fulham 442

Rodak

Reed
                   Cairney

Wilson Carvalho Kebano

Mitro

COYW
I am happy with this line up.  If no Kebano I would go for Cavaliero.  Agree re Chalobah, overall he has been disappointing.

JimOG

Quote from: Takemehome27 on March 18, 2022, 10:19:08 AM

Rodak

Reed
                   Cairney

Wilson Carvalho Kebano

Mitro

COYW

I was going to post my preferred line up but it's exactly the same as yours, I absolutely love Marco Silva but cannot fathom out why he keeps picking Robinson over Joe

Joe Bryan seems a great fella but I'd have Robinson every time warts and all. Joe brings little to the counter attack - he's not going to get beyond his man but can cross a ball from distance. His positioning betrays a wing back rather than full back...that said United's Greenwood wouldn't agree with me! Robinson creates more threats. Yes he can then put the ball out of play three times in a row but his speed of recovery is remarkable.

@jolslover

Seri has to start imo. Also (if Kebano still injured) then Cav over Reid
STH H3

Moltobueno

Rodak

Tete      Tosin        Ream     Robinson

Reed         Seri

Wilson          Carvalho        Kebano

Mitrovic

Subs: Gazza, Hector, Bryan, Williams, Cavaleiro, BDR, Muniz

Radiowhite

Bryan is slower and much worse defensively than Robinson

Riversider

On Thursday 31st March Robinson will be with the U.S.M.N.T in Costa Rica highly unlikely that he will feature against QPR
Can't see Bobby Reid being available either.

Grassy Noel

A defence that has Tete at RB and Neco at LB. Or Neco in forward midfeld and Bryan at LB. Also Muniz to be the first forward substitute utilised.

Tonywa

Quote from: JimOG on March 18, 2022, 11:20:05 AM
Quote from: Takemehome27 on March 18, 2022, 10:19:08 AM

Rodak

Reed
                   Cairney

Wilson Carvalho Kebano

Mitro

COYW

Joe Bryan seems a great fella but I'd have Robinson every time warts and all. Joe brings little to the counter attack - he's not going to get beyond his man but can cross a ball from distance. His positioning betrays a wing back rather than full back...that said United's Greenwood wouldn't agree with me! Robinson creates more threats. Yes he can then put the ball out of play three times in a row but his speed of recovery is remarkable.

After loads of mentionens from various members about playing Bryan over Robinson the same thing usually happens. Bryan get a game and after that, most of us are glad to have Jedi back.  For all his fauklts he is better and quicker than Joe, decent gy though he is.

love4ffc

Quote from: Riversider on March 18, 2022, 03:00:03 PM
On Thursday 31st March Robinson will be with the U.S.M.N.T in Costa Rica highly unlikely that he will feature against QPR
Can't see Bobby Reid being available either.

I think this must play into the lineup for QPR.  USMNT plays three games during the break.  Bobby also has three matches during that time with the last one being on the 30th.  While I agree that Robinson probably meets Marco's style of play. 

I would have no problem with Bryan and Ivan starting for the QPR match if Kebano is unavailable. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Maidstone Lee

Rodak

Reed
                   Cairney

Wilson Carvalho Kebano

Mitro

COYW

After watching the Wales game yesterday I'd change my line up slightly. Neco on the left, his athleticism will compliment Kebano.

Rodak

Tete Tosin Ream Williams

Reed
                  Cairney

Wilson Carvalho Kebano

Mitro
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

JimmyConway

If you play Bryan at left back then it's likely you are inviting QPR on whereas if you play Robinson at left back you put QPR more on the back foot based on how QPR tend to setup.

We Are Premier League

Rodak

Tete Tosin Ream Bryan

Reed  Cairney

Wilson Carvalho Williams

Mitro

filham

A week away and we really have to wait and see how things are looking after the wretched international break.
Robinson not likely to be available after a Thursday match for the States.
Will Kebano have recovered from the ham string.
Will Williams and Wilson be ready after welsh duty.
Etc., Etc.
It is going to be a long week of waiting.

Twig

Very doubtful that any of; BDR, Robinson or Kebano will be available as starters (possibly subs).  So we should be considering a starting 11 that omits these three and assume they might make the bench.

Classic94

Rodak

Tete, Tosin, Ream, Williams

Reed, Cairney

Wilson, Carvalho, Kebano

Mitro

Cavaleiro for Kebano if he's not 100%.

Mullers OG

Rodak

Williams. Tosin. Ream. Bryan

Cairney. Seri. Carvalho

Cavaleiro. Mitrovic Wilson

This assumes Kebano isn't available. I would have Larkeche on the bench instead of Robinson who will have travelled a long way before. Even if he hadn't I would still play Bryan. Otherwise it depends who is fit but Tete, Muniz, Hector, Gazzaniga, Reed all come in the mix.