more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Weekends with no football....

Started by Fulham Tup North, March 18, 2022, 10:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

092.gif
What's everyone's weekend looking like??
I'm going into work.... I hate football-less weekends!! 🥺🥺⚽️⚽️⚽️
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

love4ffc

Have discovered a water leak in a cooper pipe.  A slow one but it is rotting away the ceiling so I will be working on fixing that  :031: 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Rambler

Still plenty of sport to watch - 6 nations - expecting a great game france vs England. And the new F1 season starts with huge new rule changes and seemingly Mercedes' struggling and Ferrari doing well it could be change at the top.   Should be a good weekend of sport

ruislip ray

Will be watching my local non league side.

Somerset Fulham

I will watch other games, especially Bournemouth vs Huddersfield.

#

filham

We have missed a good few Saturdays footbal because of wretched international breaks , it has been a really disjointed season.

Now here we are with five away matches on the bounce, that must be a record, and five weeks between games at the Cottage.

Must be a good way to lose fans, surely some corrective action could have been taken.

Ashington White

Crawley Town versus Swindon for me.

SP

Got a heavy cold so having a lazy day, gardening & watching the TV sport.

SP

Quote from: Ashington White on March 19, 2022, 10:24:30 AM
Crawley Town versus Swindon for me.

Went there for the FFC friendly a few years back, really enjoyed it, I expect Swindon will bring a good number with them.

H4usuallysitting

Jims Dentist

Twig

Friends round for a dinner party this evening. Plenty of prep to do.

Holders

Quote from: love4ffc on March 18, 2022, 10:54:58 PM
Have discovered a water leak in a cooper pipe.  A slow one but it is rotting away the ceiling so I will be working on fixing that  :031: 

Usually easier to fix through the ceiling and re-plaster than try and lift boards.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

WokingFFC

Walking into Fuengirola to watch the six nations

Mr K.Dilkington

Worthing United for me...Worthing FC are away so can't go but WU are playing. Something like the 9th tier in the non-league pyramid...lovely stuff!👍 will see better atmosphere there most likely 😂
Foolish ham

Cobh Fulham Fan

will be watching the six nations. Ireland V Scotland and keeping the occasional eye on the Bournemouth V Huddersfield match.    Will be relying on England to do the business against France later to gift Ireland the title!

f321ffc

Had a walk on the beach this morning in sunny South Devon, watching first half Sheffield U V Barnsley
Then down the local for lunch and a couple of 🍺 then home to watch Huddersfield beat Boremuff🤞
COYW
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

rebel

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 18, 2022, 11:00:04 PM
I shall be playing Draughts.

I'm moving two to the right, that takes 4 of your pieces in one go. That makes me the winner. You ancients were great, but us moderns just win.